Secomapp: Spin To Win , 1,214 reviews

4.5
June 29, 2019

like it a lot great app I will highly recommend it to everyone and its free you can use it for free also

fishingstory
Israel
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 27, 2019

Summer is here. We want to celebrate our big community without your support this was never going to be done. Thank You

Shop Spot Deluxe
Time spent using app: 26 days
June 24, 2019

So far this app has been great! I've have many customers that have used it and then continued on into my store and made a purchase.

All Dog Breed Shop
Time spent using app: 7 months
June 23, 2019

i used this app to add some flavor and fun to my store and it worked perfectly, customer engagement has increased just like i wanted

Fifty Is The New Thirsty
Time spent using app: 8 months
June 22, 2019

Amazing App. Simple To Use. The setup was easy and the tools to make it unique created a very smooth process to integrate it into the site.

FIGURE8RUNWAY
June 22, 2019

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

SHOESles
Turkey
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 17, 2019

Great app . It was easy to set up wheel and start using it for attract more customers and make more sales

The Re-Society
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 12, 2019

Installed it and it looks amazing! Spin to win to convert visitors to customers in a short amount of time

KOMO
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
June 9, 2019

I just installed it and it looks good but still want to try the app so I can give my real opinion. thank you!

Inkevia
Egypt
June 6, 2019

Today i installed this app and in the next days I will try it and then i will write my opinion about this app.

Zeeagroup LLC