Spin To Win by Secomapp

Spin To Win by Secomapp

by Secomapp

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

Mom I Want That

bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugsbugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugsbugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs

October 8, 2019

We sincerely apologize for the unsatisfied experience you had. We sent a follow-up within just a few hours. Could you please check your mailbox and let us know the details of the issue?
Our team would love to make things right again for you. If you need us, we are always available at support@secomapp.com. Thank you so much

Andy's Asparagus Acres

There is no directions on how to do this. When the App is installed it is just a very small Icon in the right hand side corner of my screen. Visitor (customer has to click on this tiny dot to make it work. I don't see many customers even paying attention to this little dot.
I thought it would be in full screen size on my home page. But not so.
There is Chat for questions and help but it has been 8 hours and no yet no help. Right now I would give this a - 1 out of 10. I'll let you know if this improves.

August 26, 2019

We sincerely apologize for the unsatisfied experience you had. The late response is due to timezone differences.
We had sent you the instruction to set up the Spin To Win as soon as we are notified of your tickets. If you didn't get the mail yet, please check your mailbox for other follow-ups. Thank you!

Fun Finds Genie

Don't know if it works and this annoying pop up asks me to submit a review. I don't mind giving this a 5-star if it is actually proven to work but I've no idea. I'd also be aware that other 5-star reviews for this app is probably inflated.

August 26, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. Please pardon us for asking for a review too soon.
It's been a while since the installation, and we have instructed to set up the auto unique coupon. If you didn't receive our mail, can you please check your mail box again for support@secomapp.com
Always ready to assist you!

Straight Up Nerd

The app flat out doesn't work. I tried the trial version to have more control over what the popup did, and it still pops on every single page every single time a customer visits. They asked me to give them permission to access my store to see if they can fix it, but after seeing how their coding apparently ruins websites, I don't want them accessing anything.

Furthermore, I've been trying to find a way to cancel this trial for two days now and either pages aren't available when you click to them or you just can't find what you're looking for. I'm about to be charged for a product that doesn't work that I have been trying to delete from my website and I am PISSED.

July 17, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.
The bug is an unfortunate error that we would love to take a look and fix if being given an access to your store. We truly sorry that you left with an unsatisfied impression for the app.
You successfully canceled your trial subscription when you uninstalled the app. We also sent follow-up mails in case you need assistance.
If you need us, please contact support@secomapp.com

Misbruk

Acted like a virus for me. It put the form under the footer. When going onto my site the screen scrolls down to it straight away. Every time I refresh the page there is a duplicate of the form. My website now looks like I am trying to scam someone... There are these 4 "Win an exclusive prize!"... I uninstalled and it is still there. Thanks for making me lose money

July 15, 2019

We are truly sorry for what you have been through.
We wish we had a chance to check carefully and back you up before you deleted the app.
Should you need our further assistance, please email to support@secomapp.com

The Winking Flamingo

This app is continuously charging me for a monthly subscription despite telling me that they app is fully removed and they would not bill me further. I have screenshot of their support team saying they will no longer bill me - but it keeps happening and apparently I have no recourse with Shopify directly. When it comes to app performance, it would no longer hide on the debut Shopify theme. You could spin but the wheel wouldn't go away, just kept popping up - even with all other apps disabled.

July 15, 2019

We are sincerely sorry for the misunderstanding between us. Our app payment system was dependent on that of Shopify. You might be notified the app charge app not on the same day that you were actually charged. We has mailed the details and confirmed that you would no longer be billed for the next billing when you had the app uninstalled, including the refund and guide to remove codes as you wish. About the app performance, because you have removed the app without letting us know about the issue so we didn't have a chance to look into that and advise you more closely. So sorry about that! Please find our mail from the address support@secomapp.com. Thanks!

Astrology Apparel

Horrible customer service. Was unable to edit anything. I signed up for free premium trial and was unable to contact support to delete premium trial. Save yourself the headache.

July 15, 2019

We had sent you the instruction to cancel your trial as soon as we are notified of your ticket. If you didn't get the mail yet, there is another follow-up mail.
In case you need our further assistance please contact us via support@secomapp.com. Thank you!

Chinland Clothing

I used this from last night as free trial and my computer security Trend Micro has confirmed and blocked that this app is malicious and has been involved in online scams and frauds. So I quickly removed it.

July 16, 2019

Thank you for your feedback to the app.
This is our first-hand experience as we have never witnessed any report on the security of the app. Our technical team will examine it carefully to clarify this issue.
If you want to provide further details of this case, please email us at support@secomapp.com

Emmy Lu & Auggie

I can't really leave a review at the moment! Im installing it right now. I will update my review after I see how it works.

July 15, 2019

Thank you for your review. Please pardon us for asking for a review too soon. It's been a while since the installation, and we sincerely hope that the app still serve you well.
Should you need us, please email to support@secomapp.com

Home Supplies & Decor

Horrible, your website becomes buggy after deleting the app. The spin to win page keep popping up halfway even once it's been deleted.

Email them only to found out you had to do more than just uninstall, you also have to delete codes.

Even after giving them permission to remove my code it's still there. Completely ruined my theme.

July 15, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We are truly sorry for the unwanted incident. Our support team contacted and removed the remaining codes.
For further discussion, please reach us via support@secomapp.com

Previous 1 3 4 5