Spin To Win by Secomapp

Spin To Win by Secomapp

by Secomapp

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

WANDERWIDE

The app does a great job for pushing more sales from customers. Also a great way to grow your email list.
The design is clunky but the function is perfect.

JumbleEmporium

I've only begun to use the app and it has proved already to be a great tool! I can't wait to see the customer turnout.

wavewonka

WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10

Olivia & Kate

Nice app, only don't get when you change something in the concept version.. it will show automatic on your website. You cannot schedule when campain goes live and offline.

Pampa Vape House

Nao testei ainda, mas logo quero testar pra ver se funciona, se funcionar, vou contratar os serviços para acessar outras opções

BAR R US

I am using this app to help generate leads and so far it very user friendly and I love how you can adjust settings to fit your need.

YoungLamarEnt

received some problems can't seem to put it on my store but its easy to set up and customize very helpful

August 26, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.
Should you encounter any issue, please send a ticket to support@secomapp.com
Our support is always free and lifetime for you!

Blacksandz Clothing Co.

Just got this set up. Looks good and we will see. Thanks for the free trial. We are excited to see if this gets us more conversions.

Bothika

Apenas estoy empezando pero va bien hasta ahorita, sencillo de usar, funcional, inteligente, voy a probarlo más... Hasta ahorita solo me puedo quejar de las traducciones...

Beard Arsenal

Awesome app pretty useful to help gain subscriber's for newsletters and email marketing. Able to setup a wide variety of discounts types to help aid you in receiving more people .

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25