Automatic split shipments
Automatically separate shipments/fulfillments by item SKU/vendor, or by rules such as in-stock vs out-of-stock
Bulk-edit 10s to 1000s of fulfillments, or split draft orders by item, or do itemized refunds in minutes.
Take the week off
When you win back so much time with this App, we will gladly meet you at the jacuzzi bar!
Are you spending too much time editing orders?
High volume, low value transactions can easily lead to thousands of orders that may require repetitive post-purchase editing. While you can automate some things like auto-fulfilling gift cards or tagging specific orders, splitting draft orders, fulfillment requests and itemized refunding can be a painful and time-consuming task.
Below are a few key automation and bulk-editing tasks you can do with the SplitOrder app:
- Automatically open a separate fulfillment for in-stock items vs out-of-stock items in a mixed order.
- Automatically mark any non-physical items as fulfilled.
- Automatically open a separate fulfillment for a specific vendor or sku match in a mixed order.
- Bulk open or complete a separate fulfillment for specific lineitem(s) in orders selected.
- Bulk roll back/unfulfill specific lineitem(s) in orders selected.
- Bulk refund specific lineitem(s) in orders selected.
- Bulk split draft orders into 2 by matching lineitem(s).
- Bulk split draft orders by items in-stock vs out-of-stock.
- Bulk complete (paid or pending payment) draft orders.
- Auto capture partial payments based on lineitem fulfillment status.
- Bulk return, kit, or exchange by lineitem.
- Bulk process and invoice draft orders.
Lastly, we want to hear from you! If you have a specific post-purchase editing task not listed above that will save a lot of time, feel free to leave us a message.
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.