3.9
Edited January 22, 2024

Pratique, mais des bugs de pages qui figent quand on modifie certaines informations produits.

DriftParadiZ
France
Almost 2 years using the app
Holest Engineering replied January 19, 2024

Hi,

sorry but we chacked and we can not find any email from you.

Add exception for url in browser antivirus extension. This app works with large amouts of data therefore it does not behave like regular webpage. Antivirus extensions do checks as for normal webpages - they constanlty check data flow and that produces blocks. McAffe extension is known to produce slowdown (noticable when you swap from variant to product in SPLIT editor )

why 1 star :( ???

March 29, 2023

I've been using it for about 3 weeks now. Product management is very simplified. It's very well constructed. It is not comparable to Shopify list. It's much better.
The support is great too
Available via email, responds within 24 hours.

I have tried many apps here that are similar to excel. This is the best you can use.

Thank you very much, for this Perfect APP!!!

Jazys Shop
Austria
About 1 month using the app
March 14, 2023

It's buggy, it's unreliable. It doesn't have the option to update, it just updates in real time. Due to a problem in the system, we lost all products.

There is backup only for viewing, it makes no sense.

Variation import and link with the parent product does not work via Excel.

Entering variations into the application doesn't work either.

Decorado
Brazil
5 days using the app
Holest Engineering replied March 14, 2023

Hi,

we are sorry you did not get along with our app.
You can consult with us whenever you need.

You can export data from backup history mode for choosen day and just import it back into your current data.

Import does have commit and preview. Not sure why you say "Variation import and link with the parent product does not work via Excel", its easy and you have preview so you can not make mistake.

Thanks,

March 2, 2017

This kind of functionality should be in every site! Finally I can mass update my products without limitations. Great app well worth the price

Bliss Gardens
Almost 5 years using the app
May 18, 2017

Truly exceptionnal app and very well thought. Thanks a lot!

Teknocatz
China
Over 4 years using the app
Edited January 5, 2017

I have used many different techniques to maintain metafields on our products that we use to indicate lead time to customers on the variant level. This tool is such a timesaver. I have created and saved a view with our core products with a few descriptive fields and those metafields. When we order multiple variants of the same style from the shop, they all have the same ETA. Thanks to this app, it could not be easier. We can enter the date once and drag-to-fill like in Excel. What I particularly like is that ALL data can be edited in this grid format, not just metafields. And it is not just for EDITING. It is a great way to see your data at glance. I did this with product weights and could easily see where we had issues in our data. Of course, then is was easy to correct.

I have not yet explored some other items in the top toolbar, like DATA LOCATOR. From the help doc, it looks easy to update prices on a mass scale too.

Support has been quick, friendly, and helpful (I asked about the ability to save views, as did others, and the feature appeared the following week).

This is definitely a tool you want in your shop management toolbox.

Standout
Over 3 years using the app
September 3, 2017

Must-have app! Extremly useful

Bestpysanky
Over 3 years using the app
September 15, 2017

Very helpful app. Very good support. Thank you!

Rockwellnutrition
About 3 years using the app
January 19, 2022

I've had this App installed for just over 1 year now. And it's AMAZING! By far the best Product Editor out there. Basically unlimited options and easy to use. Would recommend this to everybody!! 5 stars *****

OEMparts.no
Norway
Over 2 years using the app
Edited March 17, 2021

This app is really awesome, We got a problem and send a mail to developer, they rectified quickly. Thank you

James & Co