Excel Like Product Bulk Edit

Excel Like Product Bulk Edit | Reviews

by Holest Engineering

Excel like bulk editing excel csv import & export + Metafields

Deff Audio

Amazing using it for years allows you to edit nearly everything in very specific ways in the shopify system. We use it to update our prices daily and make any other bulk edits we need to by importing a csv.

BASEBALLCARDSTORE.CA

This is an awesome app! We have been using it for quite a few months and it has become an invaluable tool for our store of over 250,000 (and growing) products. We have tried other apps and nothing can do what this one does! We have contacted support for very minor things and they are very quick to respond. Very happy customer :o)

BUTIQEN

Greatest support of all time. We had a struggle with operational task and lifted our problem with the support, the support helped us with modifications that has turned in to huge help for us. We highly recommend the companies apps and support!

James & Co

This app is really awesome, We got a problem and send a mail to developer, they rectified quickly. Thank you

Eggie House

This app is nice. But it lacks a lot of basic things, like copy paste between this app and excel/numbers/google sheet, which I used most and it doesn't work. And some annoying bugs like it rebuild caches everytime, wrong scroll direction on Mac using trackpad,..
By the way like I said, it's nice for a free app.

Worker4Nerf

The free version does not allow you to edit and save tags. This had so much potential but it doesn't let you even edit basic product information, you have to pay. There might as well not even be a free plan for this app. Wasted my time.

June 25, 2020

Hi,

on the Shopify app store app page there is an clear pricing plan description that states capabilities of the free version. Not sure why you would expect otherwise than stated there.

Thanks,

griggindustries

I needed to change pounds to ounces on 1700 items. This app even made shopify do the math for me. I looked at many and this app handled it like it was nothing. Be careful, it will do exactly what you tell it to do. The excel import and export are great!!

CEW Group

Great app for managing large catalogue of products. Fantastic service, any questions or issues I ever had were resolved within 24 hours. Highly recommended.

NUNU BARCELONA

This is an ABSOLUTE MUST have App!!!
Amazing the time you can save using this excel-like editor for changing data on your catalog.
It has ALL the needed functionalities, like massive copy-paste, export-import to excel, advanced filtering, metatags, massive price-changing, etc.
It is also very fast!

tellitelli.ee

This is a great app for a large catalogue. Changes are immediate, this is just awesome. Customer service replies quickly and is very professional. Price is great! 5 stars defenitely!

Previous 1 3 4 5