S‑BULK Excel Like Product Edit

Excel like spreadsheet editing metafields, csv, import, export

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Muslim Boutique

Location Pakistan

Great app but I wish the app have a undo function to undo anything. Doing great job and save a lot of time from last 4 months using this app, But have the big drawback, backup snapshot of 5 days is not works as i expected. When I try to open recover mode for a sec it show old data than It is showing the new one in the recover mode. They claim of backup and remember if you accidently delete any image they do not have the back up of it. So what i do is to lock the Images and stock column to prevent me to delete them accidently, Use the app carefully!

LoveNTouch Handicraft L.L.C.

Wonderful app with great support from team I can't even image a day with out this app how I will be able to manage all my listing efficiently Highly recommend it, Hope they maintain and keep growing the capabilities

Spangled Dreams

EDIT 2: WHAT A JOKE! I don't even want to give it 1 star anymore and support is horrible. They just blame the customer as if we should be able to read their minds and know what their broken english means. If you need to recover data do it asap. NO WHERE does it state that you only have 5 days to recover data. I recovered 70% of my website listings and worked on those as they were priority. Now 10 days later I went to recover the remaining listings and have NO access. It only allows me to go back 5 days, that's not helpful since I needed things from 10 days ago when I lost all of my listings. EDIT: After leaving the review I got a response stating I got a reply to my support ticket. It went to my spam folder. Unfortunately by the time I got this reply I had already added all images manually back to my listings that were uploaded via data recovery. The app is still helpful just has some bugs to work out. It is the only bulk editor for variants in the app store. It doesn't always correctly update products like it should. I ticked the wrong box on an upload and it wiped EVERY SINGLE (1000's and 1000's) of listings off my website. Thankfully there's a data recovery. It was best to put data based on tags an save the excel sheet, make changes to it and then upload one category at a time. HOWEVER, with that being said it duplicated 2, 3, 4, and 5 times on the same listings some with quantities some without during the upload. I sent a support request and NEVER heard back, shopify followed up with me. The only reason I give 2 stars is because of the data recovery option. This could really be an awesome editor if it didn't duplicate or completely remove things on uploads. It's definitely faster then using the shopify bulk editor that doesn't allow variant editing. The buttons could definitely have more clarification on the action it will perform.

May 12, 2022

Hi,

We are sorry you had that accident - it is a tool for things like that and that's why it has a recovery option.
I just want to state that we did answer, we even had follow-up mail with additional instructions although it was Sunday.

UPDATE:
- we made an import preview - you see exactly what will happen before you commit. You can just stop.
- we even made 5 days of data snapshots for recovery if you don't check carefully the import preview before you commit.

IF YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS ABOUT WHAT MORE WE COULD MAKE YOU WOULD BE WELCOME. WE CAN NOT JUST EXTEND 5 DAY RECOVERY LIMIT( Some shops generate 5GB of data each day)

Mapteesapparel

Time spent using app 3 minutes

Great app! It has the option to show you only variants without an image so you can easily add it to variants one-by-one. I really like import preview because I can commit changes relaxed knowing what will happen unlike with some other tools I used previously when I was always worrying what will happen when it finishes.

Belle Vous Beauty

Time spent using app 2 minutes

Finally found what I have been looking for. Find/Replace, Append and Prepend for text fields really helped me clean up my data. Very good filtering capabilities. Very nice app! Support is also great.

OEMparts.no

Location Norway
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I've had this App installed for just over 1 year now. And it's AMAZING! By far the best Product Editor out there. Basically unlimited options and easy to use. Would recommend this to everybody!! 5 stars *****

PetPal DK

Location Denmark

Very usefull tool. I would like if you added support for google fields... Basicly why I needed this in the first place

January 12, 2022

Hi, there is support for google fields. Open Config. There is a button below meta columns list that will give you a list of all official google shopping fields. Just click one you need to add column for it. Added column will be available for import/export/edit…

Ballabl

Great app. It bacame neccecary part of our bussniss. Bar code scanner and live data updates between our office and our stores are what are most useful for us.

apparelwarehouseuk

I have a massive amount of products and I have used lots of bulk edit tools. This is the worst one and actually makes bulk editing far longer than the native tools in Shopify. If you want to waste a few hours of your life install it. I just like to update this review because the developer below has made a reference to me being JEALOUS COMPETITION... This isn't the case. But you make your own mind up.

December 11, 2021

Very strange , but it looks you used only FREE version of app for short period of time and never got an subscription. I'm not saying this might be comment form JEALOUS COMPETITION because you say you have 'massive amount of products' and you shop is yet not even online and you say you have worked a lot with bulk editing tools but I'm not sure how you got that impression when you could only edit prices and stock without ability to add product/variant, import or run some of advanced options. So it seams you never saw what this app can do because this abilities are not available without subscription. Also we never got question or support request from you. Also we know that our app is TECHNOLOGICAL WONDER compared to any other available app on the market. Anyway if you change your mind we are here to help and give you support.

Thanks,

Deff Audio

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Amazing using it for years allows you to edit nearly everything in very specific ways in the shopify system. We use it to update our prices daily and make any other bulk edits we need to by importing a csv.

Previous 1 3 4 5