Excel‑like Product Manager

Excel‑like Product Manager

by Holest Engineering

Metafields editing, Excel import and export and bulk editing!

NOVEDGE

We use this app to manage a large catalog of products and it is so much better than any alternative we have tried.

And tech support is very prompt and helpful.

A must have in my opinion.

Flashy Golf

Awesome app! I have used a lot of bulk editors and metafield editors in the past, and this app brilliantly combines the two in a very easy to use and effective way. Saved us hours of monotonous work and help us to better organize our product data. Thanks!

Marching Show Concepts

This might be one of the best, if not the best apps on the Shopify app store. It's easy to use, AND it makes edits QUICK!!!!!! I can update a ton of things, like prices based on variations, and I'm able to make them quickly. As we know, time is money, and this app is MONEY!!!!!! Thank you so much for making this app, and constantly updating and making it even better with every update!

Paynes Gray

Great app! Works consistently with large volume catalog. Import option to add or update and will only upload changed info and saves a ton of time. Filters are customizable to get the best results for export. Support is fast and thorough when troubleshooting (even user error).

clé tile

Extremely happy with this app as it helps me import and export products with easy including collection and metafield information which is not available by default. Also being able to edit things without having to export makes it a breeze when trying to edit a set of products on the store

cletile3.0

Great app when having to make bulk updated to product data, especially when metafields are involved.

MATCH MUCH

what the fuck are you people doing? I just tried free trial and found your app was not suitable for my use, then uninstalled very soon within 3 days or so. But you guys charged me a full month and I don't know if you will keep charging me every month. Your behavior is just like thief, you know? Please stop stealing from me!

Captainbirthday

I was really excited about editing the titles of my 900 listings. I couldn't figure out how to upload the listings to my Shopify store. I watched all of the videos and read the tutorials. I contacted support. No one will get back to me. This app does not offer a free trial period. I paid for something I can't use.

Follow up: After, I left my review, I received this unprofessional message, "We see you complain that we don't respond. We don't have un-answered messages from you in our inboxes. If you need help you should write to us, not just fire negative reviews."

Then, they also responded to my inquiry ticket which I placed over a week ago in another message. They are disorganized.

Joafun

très bonne application permettant d'extraire toutes les données sur les produits en 1 seul clic et permettant de les filtrer et modifier

Acglegend

Bad import experience, Waste my money

Previous 1 3 4