Excel‑like Product Manager

Excel‑like Product Manager

by Holest Engineering

Metafields editing, Excel import and export and bulk editing!

Bowtiehouse Ua

I rent this app for import and export products with xls and csv files.
Unfortunately, this app does not work for import. I tried to contact with support but they did nothing. I just spend one day for preparing file for import and $6.99

Rockwellnutrition

Very helpful app. Very good support. Thank you!

Bestpysanky

Must-have app! Extremly useful

Teknocatz

Truly exceptionnal app and very well thought. Thanks a lot!

Picsia Clothing And More

This is, by far, the most useful app in the app store!
It helps in time consuming tasks like restore quantities, modify sale prices, edit SEO titles and descriptions, gives an overall view of your inventory and, most important, gives the ability to work with the catalog data to use them for other uses like listing on other marketplaces and so on...

Bliss Gardens

This kind of functionality should be in every site! Finally I can mass update my products without limitations. Great app well worth the price

Pure Hearts International

This looks like a pretty cool app. :)

Customdrones11

Finally found what I need. I have electronic parts with many properties I need to enter as metafields. I tried other apps for editing metafields but with them I need hours and hours to do what I can do in 10 min with this app. Having metafields in spreadsheet is my way of logical thinking and I'm glad I found thing that is resemblance of my natural point of view.

Also support is really great. I got answers in 10 min. I suggested a feature and they told they will add it. I feel bit ashamed :) .

Psihologija

Great app. Incredible number of features. Everything you need in one place. Super easy to manage meta-fields or apply discounts. Just the thing we needed.

Vapeamericainc Com

Nice idea, but didn't work for us. Constantly freezing.