Excel‑like Product Manager

Excel‑like Product Manager

by Holest Engineering

Meta fields editing, Excel import and export and bulk editing!

Bestpysanky

Must-have app! Extremly useful

Teknocatz

Truly exceptionnal app and very well thought. Thanks a lot!

Picsia Clothing And More

This is, by far, the most useful app in the app store!
It helps in time consuming tasks like restore quantities, modify sale prices, edit SEO titles and descriptions, gives an overall view of your inventory and, most important, gives the ability to work with the catalog data to use them for other uses like listing on other marketplaces and so on...

Bliss Gardens

This kind of functionality should be in every site! Finally I can mass update my products without limitations. Great app well worth the price

Pure Hearts International

This looks like a pretty cool app. :)

Customdrones11

Finally found what I need. I have electronic parts with many properties I need to enter as metafields. I tried other apps for editing metafields but with them I need hours and hours to do what I can do in 10 min with this app. Having metafields in spreadsheet is my way of logical thinking and I'm glad I found thing that is resemblance of my natural point of view.

Also support is really great. I got answers in 10 min. I suggested a feature and they told they will add it. I feel bit ashamed :) .

Psihologija

Great app. Incredible number of features. Everything you need in one place. Super easy to manage meta-fields or apply discounts. Just the thing we needed.

Vapeamericainc Com

Nice idea, but didn't work for us. Constantly freezing.

Simbabox

This App really saved my life! I have thousands of products which I accidentally made a bulk sale on them and I couldn't remove that sale at the beginning because there was no option on Shopify or on my theme to remove that sale from all my products in one go (So I had to do it product by product )But with the help of this App I could do that in two clicks, Thanks to the PageDown button ;-)
Support, is supper good, they normally reply to my queries on the same day otherwise the next day, I really recommend this App to everyone with a big database of products.

Standout

I have used many different techniques to maintain metafields on our products that we use to indicate lead time to customers on the variant level. This tool is such a timesaver. I have created and saved a view with our core products with a few descriptive fields and those metafields. When we order multiple variants of the same style from the shop, they all have the same ETA. Thanks to this app, it could not be easier. We can enter the date once and drag-to-fill like in Excel. What I particularly like is that ALL data can be edited in this grid format, not just metafields. And it is not just for EDITING. It is a great way to see your data at glance. I did this with product weights and could easily see where we had issues in our data. Of course, then is was easy to correct.

I have not yet explored some other items in the top toolbar, like DATA LOCATOR. From the help doc, it looks easy to update prices on a mass scale too.

Support has been quick, friendly, and helpful (I asked about the ability to save views, as did others, and the feature appeared the following week).

This is definitely a tool you want in your shop management toolbox.