S‑BULK Excel Like Product Edit

Excel like spreadsheet editing metafields, csv, import, export

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

BUTIQEN

Location Sweden

Greatest support of all time. We had a struggle with operational task and lifted our problem with the support, the support helped us with modifications that has turned in to huge help for us. We highly recommend the companies apps and support!

James & Co

Location India

This app is really awesome, We got a problem and send a mail to developer, they rectified quickly. Thank you

Eggie House

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is nice. But it lacks a lot of basic things, like copy paste between this app and excel/numbers/google sheet, which I used most and it doesn't work. And some annoying bugs like it rebuild caches everytime, wrong scroll direction on Mac using trackpad,..
By the way like I said, it's nice for a free app.

Worker4Nerf

Time spent using app About 1 hour

The free version does not allow you to edit and save tags. This had so much potential but it doesn't let you even edit basic product information, you have to pay. There might as well not even be a free plan for this app. Wasted my time.

June 25, 2020

Hi,

on the Shopify app store app page there is an clear pricing plan description that states capabilities of the free version. Not sure why you would expect otherwise than stated there.

Thanks,

griggindustries

I needed to change pounds to ounces on 1700 items. This app even made shopify do the math for me. I looked at many and this app handled it like it was nothing. Be careful, it will do exactly what you tell it to do. The excel import and export are great!!

CEW Group

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app for managing large catalogue of products. Fantastic service, any questions or issues I ever had were resolved within 24 hours. Highly recommended.

NUNU BARCELONA

Location Spain

This is an ABSOLUTE MUST have App!!!
Amazing the time you can save using this excel-like editor for changing data on your catalog.
It has ALL the needed functionalities, like massive copy-paste, export-import to excel, advanced filtering, metatags, massive price-changing, etc.
It is also very fast!

tellitelli.ee

Location Estonia

This is a great app for a large catalogue. Changes are immediate, this is just awesome. Customer service replies quickly and is very professional. Price is great! 5 stars defenitely!

NOVEDGE

We use this app to manage a large catalog of products and it is so much better than any alternative we have tried.

And tech support is very prompt and helpful.

A must have in my opinion.

Flashy Golf

Awesome app! I have used a lot of bulk editors and metafield editors in the past, and this app brilliantly combines the two in a very easy to use and effective way. Saved us hours of monotonous work and help us to better organize our product data. Thanks!