Excel‑like Product Manager

Excel‑like Product Manager

by Holest Engineering

Meta fields editing, Excel import and export and bulk editing!

Bohodaisy

Our store is just getting started, so I cannot afford to purchase the full version just yet. But I certainly will, as I want to use the export functionality. But as for free apps, this one is hands down AMAZING! Every Shopify store that deals with inventory should be using this app.

Oldguns846

This app is simply amazing. I have never seen an app like this but I got idea few times in my life that something like excel interface would be great for inventory management.

Nothing else on market is better for meta-field editing. You can choose to edit meta-values as simple or with HTML editor.

The app is relay fast, particularly product filtering and export. It takes a bit to load but then is it light speed. Under 1 sec to get excel file with a collection I need to pass to my affiliate. I asked support about speed. They told me that APP is like famous QUAKE game. The better machine gives a better experience. It is a bit fuzzy on slow PC-s, I tried on my old 2010 laptop but on then on normal Intel atom laptop its graphic behaved very fluidly. On my i3 PC at work, I get crystal experience. Synchronization takes a bit longer but still faster than other apps I tried.

Support is rely good. New option called "Hook to existing meta-filed" they add-ed on my demand.

Great job Holest!!!
Thanks,

Mkstore2109

I only have 5000 SKUs, but this app is SO SLOW. Are these reviews fake?

I'm more upset that I WASTED MY TIME, trying to make it work.

Superior Bling Designs

Awesome App!! I wish I would have found it when I first setup my store. This app definitely makes bulk editing less of a headache. A must have!!!

Zarely

One of the best apps out there.
It is the fastest way to change prices on the fly.
Also allows importing and exporting all product data in a spreadsheet.
Now I wish there was something similar to deal with discount codes.

Mpg Sport

This is absolutely a MUST HAVE app for any Shopify webmaster! Forget about other metafield or data management apps. Seriously, this is such a powerful tool that lets you update everything in real time... product tags, details, metafields, pricing, etc. Watch your changes happen instantly across your entire store. One of the best features is the ability to both export and import full or partial data as XLSX (a huge time saver if you have lots of products & variants). You will use this app daily and rely on its unbelievable power to quickly make adjustments to product and auto-collections. Support has been good and fairly quick to respond.

Crowdcontrolwarehouse

Saved as a lot of time editing products, precise synchronization and easy to edit metadata.

Kirudansk

Fast support, and insane app. Super useful, have saved us countless amount of hours. Awesome how fast it is to change prices, add pictures and import products.

Bowtiehouse Ua

I rent this app for import and export products with xls and csv files.
Unfortunately, this app does not work for import. I tried to contact with support but they did nothing. I just spend one day for preparing file for import and $6.99

Rockwellnutrition

Very helpful app. Very good support. Thank you!