Excel‑like Product Manager

Excel‑like Product Manager

by Holest Engineering

Meta fields editing, Excel import and export and bulk editing!

Flashy Golf

Awesome app! I have used a lot of bulk editors and metafield editors in the past, and this app brilliantly combines the two in a very easy to use and effective way. Saved us hours of monotonous work and help us to better organize our product data. Thanks!

Marching Show Concepts

This might be one of the best, if not the best apps on the Shopify app store. It's easy to use, AND it makes edits QUICK!!!!!! I can update a ton of things, like prices based on variations, and I'm able to make them quickly. As we know, time is money, and this app is MONEY!!!!!! Thank you so much for making this app, and constantly updating and making it even better with every update!

Paynes Gray

Great app! Works consistently with large volume catalog. Import option to add or update and will only upload changed info and saves a ton of time. Filters are customizable to get the best results for export. Support is fast and thorough when troubleshooting (even user error).

clé tile

Extremely happy with this app as it helps me import and export products with easy including collection and metafield information which is not available by default. Also being able to edit things without having to export makes it a breeze when trying to edit a set of products on the store

cletile3.0

Great app when having to make bulk updated to product data, especially when metafields are involved.

Joafun

très bonne application permettant d'extraire toutes les données sur les produits en 1 seul clic et permettant de les filtrer et modifier

Antiquejewelrymall

Update July 2019 - this app is still invaluable. Many thanks to the developer for keeping it updated.

Seriously, I don't know what we would do without this app. Being able to find metafield values and replace them easily is a mega time saver. Definitely recommended for stores with large catalogs, multiple variants and tons of custom metafields.

Bohodaisy

Our store is just getting started, so I cannot afford to purchase the full version just yet. But I certainly will, as I want to use the export functionality. But as for free apps, this one is hands down AMAZING! Every Shopify store that deals with inventory should be using this app.

Oldguns846

This app is simply amazing. I have never seen an app like this but I got idea few times in my life that something like excel interface would be great for inventory management.

Nothing else on market is better for meta-field editing. You can choose to edit meta-values as simple or with HTML editor.

The app is relay fast, particularly product filtering and export. It takes a bit to load but then is it light speed. Under 1 sec to get excel file with a collection I need to pass to my affiliate. I asked support about speed. They told me that APP is like famous QUAKE game. The better machine gives a better experience. It is a bit fuzzy on slow PC-s, I tried on my old 2010 laptop but on then on normal Intel atom laptop its graphic behaved very fluidly. On my i3 PC at work, I get crystal experience. Synchronization takes a bit longer but still faster than other apps I tried.

Support is rely good. New option called "Hook to existing meta-filed" they add-ed on my demand.

Great job Holest!!!
Thanks,

Superior Bling Designs

Awesome App!! I wish I would have found it when I first setup my store. This app definitely makes bulk editing less of a headache. A must have!!!

Previous 1 3