Excel Like Product Bulk Edit

Excel Like Product Bulk Edit | Reviews

by Holest Engineering

Excel like bulk editing excel csv import & export + Metafields

Deff Audio

Amazing using it for years allows you to edit nearly everything in very specific ways in the shopify system. We use it to update our prices daily and make any other bulk edits we need to by importing a csv.

BASEBALLCARDSTORE.CA

This is an awesome app! We have been using it for quite a few months and it has become an invaluable tool for our store of over 250,000 (and growing) products. We have tried other apps and nothing can do what this one does! We have contacted support for very minor things and they are very quick to respond. Very happy customer :o)

BUTIQEN

Greatest support of all time. We had a struggle with operational task and lifted our problem with the support, the support helped us with modifications that has turned in to huge help for us. We highly recommend the companies apps and support!

James & Co

This app is really awesome, We got a problem and send a mail to developer, they rectified quickly. Thank you

griggindustries

I needed to change pounds to ounces on 1700 items. This app even made shopify do the math for me. I looked at many and this app handled it like it was nothing. Be careful, it will do exactly what you tell it to do. The excel import and export are great!!

CEW Group

Great app for managing large catalogue of products. Fantastic service, any questions or issues I ever had were resolved within 24 hours. Highly recommended.

NUNU BARCELONA

This is an ABSOLUTE MUST have App!!!
Amazing the time you can save using this excel-like editor for changing data on your catalog.
It has ALL the needed functionalities, like massive copy-paste, export-import to excel, advanced filtering, metatags, massive price-changing, etc.
It is also very fast!

tellitelli.ee

This is a great app for a large catalogue. Changes are immediate, this is just awesome. Customer service replies quickly and is very professional. Price is great! 5 stars defenitely!

NOVEDGE

We use this app to manage a large catalog of products and it is so much better than any alternative we have tried.

And tech support is very prompt and helpful.

A must have in my opinion.

Flashy Golf

Awesome app! I have used a lot of bulk editors and metafield editors in the past, and this app brilliantly combines the two in a very easy to use and effective way. Saved us hours of monotonous work and help us to better organize our product data. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4