SkuHarmony

SkuHarmony

$49.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (3.6)
Developer
3.6
December 13, 2018

I used this app to sync my inventory in Shopify and Square so that we would have a real-time count of our inventory online as well as in our store. And this will save us lots of time at the end of the year when we need to do a product count. Very easy to use and manage.

Bob Moog Foundation
Time spent using app: 16 days
November 25, 2018

This app has honestly saved me from pulling my hair out over inventory syncing and discrepancies. Running a small business is definitely a challenge, especially when running it across two platforms. Squarify has helped me sync up and keep track of our entire inventory, ensuring that everything online + in store is live and accurate. Not only is it an easier interface that other syncing app's I've tried, but their custom service is reliable and dedicated. With any issue or confusion, they've been quick to respond and answer all my questions–and they follow-up as well to make sure everything ended up a-okay. Seriously cannot thank or recommend Squarify enough!!!

Species by the Thousands
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 22, 2018

Great customer service after the app stopped syncing. I used the chat function and it took about 30 minutes for the issue to be rectified. Fast and easy!!

B L A E K
Time spent using app: 6 months
October 18, 2018

I am two days into using this app and I am sold! I had to work with Chad a few times on my integration, but he is very responsive and wonderful to work with. Inventory control has been nonexistent in my business up until this point and I am so happy that I have control of it now. It is a big relief and I feel confident that Squarify has taken the frenzied mess I had and created a smooth streamlined transition. I look forward to many years of positive inventory control with Squarify!

Shades of Lavender Farm
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 29, 2018

AMAZING APP and the best customer service!! Thank you so much Chad!

Sydbrookes
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 21, 2018

I don't think I've EVER received BETTER customer service then I have from Squarify! The creator is very passionate about his app and making sure it's fitting our needs and working exactly the way it should. On multiple occasions, Squarify customer service has gone out of their way to make sure we're up and running successfully. Super THANKFUL for Squarify!

The Hip Eagle
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
August 3, 2018

Easy to setup, easy to use.

Each product needs a SKU number for it to work properly, easy! Just press the generate automatic SKU numbers button and the app does the rest.

Once all products have their SKU numbers the data is transferred over to your Square account and all your inventory is there, saves all that time of adding it yourself.

Only had one small issue, which I couldn't resolve myself, contacted customer support, I received a prompt professional reply and within an hour my issue was resolved.

Quick, easy and painless, just like the app!

Brillant app, fantastic customer service, highly recommend!

Alchemyproducts
Time spent using app: About 2 years
August 3, 2018

This app saves me dozens of hours per month. We run Square POS in our retail store and keeping the stock levels in sync started small but quickly turned into a major daily, manual task. Fortunately, this has come along and saved the day! Chad's support has also been excellent, very responsive. If you use square and Shopify together you cannot do it without this app!

Here And There Makers
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
July 31, 2018

I had a problem linking my shopify and square accounts, and the people at Squarify helped me solve the issue in minutes. Incredibly helpful, and I’m so grateful to have been able to ask for their advice. Thank you!

Atleticom
Time spent using app: 26 days
July 12, 2018

Very helpful app for keeping inventory synchronized between Square and Shopify. Great customer service from the developer, who was responsive and effective in solving a problem we had with the install. Recommend.

Tambraskincare