Stackable Discounts

Stackable Discounts

by Optizio

Stack discounts. Boost sales by combining multiple discounts

Dizzy Legwear

This app is brilliant and the customer service is brilliant too. I cannot stack enough praises on the Stackable folks.

MANO VINO

Great app! support is above and beyond. They helped me a lot with the setup and clarifying things. The app, so far, is working like a charm! Highly recommended!

Julian Road

I created increasing discounts for different spend levels. It was really easy to set up.I fully recommend

Evergreen Lab

Stackable provided us with the perfect solution when trying to offer our customers multiple discounts consolidated the way we wanted. Also lovely interface and great support!

CARA MILA

Stackable is awesome! Being able to combine discounts together has long been an issue for Shopify stores and this workaround is worth it's weight in gold. Don't hesitate to go for this, it will ultimately lead your business to more sales through higher conversion. 5 out of 5 Stars.

Plushie-Flip

I was looking for an app to enable discount codes to be used alongside store wide discounts and Stackable really seemed to fit the bill. Once I'd worked out the setup and had a few messages with the developers it was clear these guys are super customer focused and have a great product. Once initial setup was in place I signed up to the pro account and had some customisation to show the discount far more clearly in the cart directly which I know has impacted conversion, of course when the customer can see what they are spending/ saving before they hit the checkout it really helps them have confidence and follow through their transaction. Black Friday with the app in place we saw an increase in conversion of 1.5% over that promotional period, that's an increase of over 30%, and undoubtedly sales that otherwise wouldn't have converted. Would highly recommend, especially as I know there are now more features in the basic package too.

Midori Bikinis

Excellent customer support, they were able to customize our integration so that the discount showed directly in the cart drawer. Quick customer service and while we ran into a bit of a snag with discounts taking a bit to load during our heavy traffic it still worked terrifically. Highly recommend!

eRubai.lt

After 5 min off test im in love. Everything is very smooth and i can translate it to another Language, perfect work

Soda Futura

I love this app! The only app that offers multiple discounts at a time. I love the customer support as well. Would recommend it a lot! 10/10 :)

The Official Glen Loates Store

Sammy and Dave have been amazing! They really put together the perfect app. They provide not only technical know-how but also a level of customer satisfaction that's above and beyond. All this while offering a unique discount app that can't be found anywhere else on the Shopify app store. The concept seems like it should have been implemented on day one. Leave it to this team to offer it finally! Keep up the great work, guys, and I can't wait to see where this takes you. Beers are on me!