Stackable Discounts

Stackable Discounts

by Optizio

Stack discounts. Boost sales by combining multiple discounts

Jelt Belt

This app is AMAZING!!! Shopify doesn't allow for an automatic tiered discount like buy 1 get 10% off, buy 2 get 20% off, etc. After trying a lot of different apps, this is the only one I found that worked. The app didn't work right away, because one of the OTHER APPS had left a lot of bad code on our site. The amazing support team at Stackable went out of their way (above and beyond really) to clean up the code on our site. They also checked in during and after the sale to ask how it went. I also love the minimal design elements and the cool pop-up that encourages the customer to keep shopping to save more. I have been looking for an app like this for years! The campaign was a success - looking forward to many more campaigns with this app.

Intuition Backgrounds

I used this app for a tier discount last week! (Example: spend $250 get $75 off, spend $500 get $175 off, etc.) I initially wanted to just use the Shopify automatic discount option but only one can be active at a time. So I went searching for an app and I couldn't find any other app that would allow the number of tier levels I was wanting to offer besides Stackable. I had a few technical difficulties at first, but Sammy from their customer support team was VERY responsive and resolved all issues PLUS more. Sammy even helped me dig into other website issues outside of the app itself. I definitely recommend this app and their customer support to others!

Lionwing Studios

This app does what no others do that I have found. I have been trying multiple bundle and discount apps for a few months now. Some I don't like because of the way they use variants or draft orders. Some use too much code that interferes with other apps. Some can't reliably handle updating the discount with multiple hits of the back button or update cart button. This one works super well and has a sleek interface that "game-ifies" the shopping experience but not in an obtrusive way. David and his team also have great support and are mindful to leave ones store with clean code. My average order value is WAY up over my other bundle app already (which has been uninstalled). Cheers!

Ethical Chick

Slick Design, it does really integrate beautifully on my website, It's also the only app with this functionality on the appstore, And the support is stellar, just waiting to see it convert now :)

November 6, 2020

Thank you for your kind words! We love your store and also keen to see how your promotions work out.

Home Juice

By far the best customer service from all the apps we have used in past. David was a great help and quick.

November 5, 2020

Thanks so much for the review, I'm glad the app is working well for you :)

Bulk Masters

Fantastic experience thus far with this application, as well as the design team. They were quick to notice issues on my website and contacted me before I could even notice them. They have been extremely quick to reply to any questions, helpful throughout the set-up process. In terms of the application itself, It allows you to seamlessly display your sales, as well as run multiple different types of discounts that are automatically applied for the users at checkout. I would highly recommend this application for anyone looking for new an creative ways to display there promotions.

November 6, 2020

We really enjoy working with you, always upbeat and really helpful in giving us feedback on what works best for your store! :)

1 2 4 Next