Sticky Add To Cart + Popup

Sticky Add To Cart + Popup

by AppHero

Boost Sales with Sticky Cart Button + Quick Buy + Pop up

Wendigo

The product works very well. I reached out to support with an observation/suggestion about user experience, and they had implemented what I asked for within a single hour. The only feature I would suggest would be the ability to customize how the floating cart looks on your site (by uploading your own icon, perhaps, or choosing from some different icon options).

Matein

this app is very helpful for us and it help to increase our sales. highly recommended! we think of upgrading the plan and it worthy.

Lamp Joy

I just installed this app without me needing to do anything else. I can definitely recommend the app to everyone.

Caps Gem

Excellent, very easy to use app. Recommended for anyone looking to add a sticky cart to their store. 5 Stars

The Eco Zone

The idea is brilliant! Still don't have sales yet to see if this app will really help me to get a few additional sales.

bodypurge

Very easy to set up. It really makes adding items to the cart easier and more interesting. No brainer to keep.

classytale

A nice app that does what it says. I noticed a real boost in my sales since using this app. Highly recommended for every store.

The Good Ole Outdoors

why not have the quick add on mobile like the desktop????? makes no sense. it would be so cool if it had that option

November 21, 2019

Thank you for your review. We decided not to add it on mobile, because the mobile screen was too crowded and it was difficult to click on the icon. However, we will take your comment into consideration in our next update and we will try to find a way to add it on mobile.

Miljøstein

App is running smooth like silk. I tried this app first time in early may and there where some problems with scripts not loading so i removed it. Its not often that i give apps a new chance but the Sticky cart functions where so good that i gave it a try. All speed and script issues have been solved as far as i can see. This is the best Sticky add to cart app in the Shopify store at the moment and i can recommend the app to other Shopify stores. Support also works fast to answer any questions. Thank you and keep up the great work.

FloralOne

I started out with doubts, but I am happy now. So far so good, no problem found so far. It does what I want and more :) Thank you!

Previous 1