Sticky Add To Cart + Popup

Sticky Add To Cart + Popup

by AppHero

Boost Sales with Sticky Cart Button + Quick Buy + Pop up

Cushy Curly

Very good app , keep on doing great job! Recommended for a good conversion rate. We will keep on using it.

we buy now store

It's a real great plugin, and what's even better is their customer care! Our custom theme didn't make the plugin work directly. But after a quick fix from their customer service we are already seeing an increase in conversions!

Craig's All in One Store

It is an awesome app. Easy to use and install. It looks professional and witty.
Nice to have applic

ClickToBuy.nl

Wendigo

The product works very well. I reached out to support with an observation/suggestion about user experience, and they had implemented what I asked for within a single hour. The only feature I would suggest would be the ability to customize how the floating cart looks on your site (by uploading your own icon, perhaps, or choosing from some different icon options).

Matein

this app is very helpful for us and it help to increase our sales. highly recommended! we think of upgrading the plan and it worthy.

The Good Ole Outdoors

why not have the quick add on mobile like the desktop????? makes no sense. it would be so cool if it had that option

November 21, 2019

Thank you for your review. We decided not to add it on mobile, because the mobile screen was too crowded and it was difficult to click on the icon. However, we will take your comment into consideration in our next update and we will try to find a way to add it on mobile.

Miljøstein

App is running smooth like silk. I tried this app first time in early may and there where some problems with scripts not loading so i removed it. Its not often that i give apps a new chance but the Sticky cart functions where so good that i gave it a try. All speed and script issues have been solved as far as i can see. This is the best Sticky add to cart app in the Shopify store at the moment and i can recommend the app to other Shopify stores. Support also works fast to answer any questions. Thank you and keep up the great work.

Fitness Hut

I love this app, it works perfectly. The support team is great too, they answered all my questions and offered to help me. Actually I installed all their apps. Keep up the good work!

Anagails

This app shut down my entire store as well now for the second time! Nothing will load and i have lost so many sales. Wish this would work because i really did like it. Now i cant figure out how to get it off. I deleted it but its still there and my store is still down. Reached out with no response. So frustrating that i am loosing sales per minute.

May 22, 2019

Unfortunately, our servers failed a couple of times for a very short period on 7 May and 8 May, this happened because we were overwhelmed with the fast increase of the number of stores that are using our apps. However, we solved this permanently as we have moved to bigger and much faster servers so that these issues won’t happen again.

Previous 1