Sticky Add To Cart + Buy Now

Sticky Add To Cart + Buy Now | Reviews

by AppHero

Variants Drawer + Sticky Cart Bar + Quick Buy

Fuzz Buzz

Looks good, works really well. I think that the free option should give slightly more clicks per month as, for me, it's too expensive to get the paid option just now - not enough traffic and conversion on my site. If I got more clicks, had more revenue then I would probably upgrade to the paid subscription

The12King

app works well and it actually increased the average add to carts to our store. It's perfect, thanks!

M/C MADE with CARE

Good app. Good customer service. Good app. Good customer service. Good app. Good customer service...

Downtown Phoenix Farmers Market

Easy app to navigate. Not as customizable as others, but that's not a bad thing. I wanted to remove the 'buy now' option on the sticky cart but was unable to do it on my end. I reached out to customer service and they were able to meet my needs in a timely manner.

GolfCenter.fr

App : 5/5 - Customer service 1/5. I use this app on my websites. Works fine on the 1st, not on the 2d because it seems it's not compatible with Best Custom Product Options app. When you need to have more than 3 variants, it does not display over 3 variants...

August 1, 2020

We are sorry for the delay in replying to your email. We try our best to reply to our users and solve all their issues promptly. We reply within 24 hours and we apologize for any inconvenience that this may caused you. However, in your case, the app you use for custom variants is not compatible with our app, because the app is not creating variants in a standard way.

Cushy Curly

Very good app , keep on doing great job! Recommended for a good conversion rate. We will keep on using it.

we buy now store

It's a real great plugin, and what's even better is their customer care! Our custom theme didn't make the plugin work directly. But after a quick fix from their customer service we are already seeing an increase in conversions!

Craig's All in One Store

It is an awesome app. Easy to use and install. It looks professional and witty.
Nice to have applic

ClickToBuy.nl

Wendigo

The product works very well. I reached out to support with an observation/suggestion about user experience, and they had implemented what I asked for within a single hour. The only feature I would suggest would be the ability to customize how the floating cart looks on your site (by uploading your own icon, perhaps, or choosing from some different icon options).

Previous 1