Sticky Add To Cart Bar

Sticky Add To Cart Bar

by AppHero

Boost Your Add To Carts In Minutes.

The Good Ole Outdoors

why not have the quick add on mobile like the desktop????? makes no sense. it would be so cool if it had that option

November 21, 2019

Thank you for your review. We decided not to add it on mobile, because the mobile screen was too crowded and it was difficult to click on the icon. However, we will take your comment into consideration in our next update and we will try to find a way to add it on mobile.

Miljøstein

App is running smooth like silk. I tried this app first time in early may and there where some problems with scripts not loading so i removed it. Its not often that i give apps a new chance but the Sticky cart functions where so good that i gave it a try. All speed and script issues have been solved as far as i can see. This is the best Sticky add to cart app in the Shopify store at the moment and i can recommend the app to other Shopify stores. Support also works fast to answer any questions. Thank you and keep up the great work.

FloralOne

I started out with doubts, but I am happy now. So far so good, no problem found so far. It does what I want and more :) Thank you!

Drones Planet

Very responsive customer support. They have been awesome and very responsive! This app has done wonders for my store. I definitely recommend it. Excellent!

Purely-her

This app was really easy to setup and looks great with my theme. Their support team was very helpful when I contacted them. It’s different than other similar apps I recommend it especially if you have photos for your product varients.

R&RJewelry

I like the concept of this app. I would recommend it to anyone looking to expand their business and optimize their store. It's very easy to use and helped convert a lot of customers.

Fashion Bay

The App is easy to use, not complicated at all. Adds value. Got my first order literally moments after adding the app to my store, maybe coincidence, but it’s a great app, I can recommend it 100%. I will continue using the app for sure!

Fitness Hut

I love this app, it works perfectly. The support team is great too, they answered all my questions and offered to help me. Actually I installed all their apps. Keep up the good work!

Anagails

This app shut down my entire store as well now for the second time! Nothing will load and i have lost so many sales. Wish this would work because i really did like it. Now i cant figure out how to get it off. I deleted it but its still there and my store is still down. Reached out with no response. So frustrating that i am loosing sales per minute.

May 22, 2019

Unfortunately, our servers failed a couple of times for a very short period on 7 May and 8 May, this happened because we were overwhelmed with the fast increase of the number of stores that are using our apps. However, we solved this permanently as we have moved to bigger and much faster servers so that these issues won’t happen again.

Affordable Plush