Sticky Add To Cart + Popup

Sticky Add To Cart + Popup

by AppHero

Boost Sales with Sticky Cart Button + Quick Buy + Pop up

Anagails

This app shut down my entire store as well now for the second time! Nothing will load and i have lost so many sales. Wish this would work because i really did like it. Now i cant figure out how to get it off. I deleted it but its still there and my store is still down. Reached out with no response. So frustrating that i am loosing sales per minute.

May 22, 2019

Unfortunately, our servers failed a couple of times for a very short period on 7 May and 8 May, this happened because we were overwhelmed with the fast increase of the number of stores that are using our apps. However, we solved this permanently as we have moved to bigger and much faster servers so that these issues won’t happen again.

Affordable Plush

works well - very good match for my site -

The T-Shirts Shop

This app works well and it actually increased the average add to carts to our store. It's perfect, thanks!

The Oil Depot

Broke my shopify store. Nothing will load. Great concept, poor execution. Like others I thought this would be a great idea, I wouldn't waste your time until the bugs are out.

April 18, 2019

This problem is very specific to the theme "Venue" and we acted and fixed it immediately once we received your review.

Gadget Hero

We are using this app on our website gadgethero.co, it's a great app, very easy to setup and it increased the number of add to carts significantly. We highly recommend it!

2 Next