Sticky Add To Cart + Buy Now

Variants Drawer + Sticky Cart Bar + Quick Buy

Free plan available

Matein

this app is very helpful for us and it help to increase our sales. highly recommended! we think of upgrading the plan and it worthy.

The Good Ole Outdoors

why not have the quick add on mobile like the desktop????? makes no sense. it would be so cool if it had that option

November 21, 2019

Thank you for your review. We decided not to add it on mobile, because the mobile screen was too crowded and it was difficult to click on the icon. However, we will take your comment into consideration in our next update and we will try to find a way to add it on mobile.

Miljøstein

App is running smooth like silk. I tried this app first time in early may and there where some problems with scripts not loading so i removed it. Its not often that i give apps a new chance but the Sticky cart functions where so good that i gave it a try. All speed and script issues have been solved as far as i can see. This is the best Sticky add to cart app in the Shopify store at the moment and i can recommend the app to other Shopify stores. Support also works fast to answer any questions. Thank you and keep up the great work.

Fitness Hut

I love this app, it works perfectly. The support team is great too, they answered all my questions and offered to help me. Actually I installed all their apps. Keep up the good work!

Anagails

This app shut down my entire store as well now for the second time! Nothing will load and i have lost so many sales. Wish this would work because i really did like it. Now i cant figure out how to get it off. I deleted it but its still there and my store is still down. Reached out with no response. So frustrating that i am loosing sales per minute.

May 22, 2019

Unfortunately, our servers failed a couple of times for a very short period on 7 May and 8 May, this happened because we were overwhelmed with the fast increase of the number of stores that are using our apps. However, we solved this permanently as we have moved to bigger and much faster servers so that these issues won’t happen again.

Affordable Plush

works well - very good match for my site -

The T-Shirts Shop

This app works well and it actually increased the average add to carts to our store. It's perfect, thanks!

The Oil Depot

Broke my shopify store. Nothing will load. Great concept, poor execution. Like others I thought this would be a great idea, I wouldn't waste your time until the bugs are out.

April 18, 2019

This problem is very specific to the theme "Venue" and we acted and fixed it immediately once we received your review.

Gadget Hero

We are using this app on our website gadgethero.co, it's a great app, very easy to setup and it increased the number of add to carts significantly. We highly recommend it!

2 Next