Sticky Add To Cart + Buy Now

Sticky Add To Cart + Buy Now | Reviews

by AppHero

Variants Drawer + Sticky Cart Bar + Quick Buy

Miljøstein

App is running smooth like silk. I tried this app first time in early may and there where some problems with scripts not loading so i removed it. Its not often that i give apps a new chance but the Sticky cart functions where so good that i gave it a try. All speed and script issues have been solved as far as i can see. This is the best Sticky add to cart app in the Shopify store at the moment and i can recommend the app to other Shopify stores. Support also works fast to answer any questions. Thank you and keep up the great work.

Fitness Hut

I love this app, it works perfectly. The support team is great too, they answered all my questions and offered to help me. Actually I installed all their apps. Keep up the good work!

Affordable Plush

works well - very good match for my site -

The T-Shirts Shop

This app works well and it actually increased the average add to carts to our store. It's perfect, thanks!

Gadget Hero

We are using this app on our website gadgethero.co, it's a great app, very easy to setup and it increased the number of add to carts significantly. We highly recommend it!

2 Next