Sticky Add To Cart + Buy Now

Sticky Add To Cart + Buy Now

by AppHero

Variants Drawer + Sticky Cart Bar + Quick Buy

Fuzz Buzz

Looks good, works really well. I think that the free option should give slightly more clicks per month as, for me, it's too expensive to get the paid option just now - not enough traffic and conversion on my site. If I got more clicks, had more revenue then I would probably upgrade to the paid subscription

M/C MADE with CARE

Good app. Good customer service. Good app. Good customer service. Good app. Good customer service...

Downtown Phoenix Farmers Market

Easy app to navigate. Not as customizable as others, but that's not a bad thing. I wanted to remove the 'buy now' option on the sticky cart but was unable to do it on my end. I reached out to customer service and they were able to meet my needs in a timely manner.

Cushy Curly

Very good app , keep on doing great job! Recommended for a good conversion rate. We will keep on using it.

we buy now store

It's a real great plugin, and what's even better is their customer care! Our custom theme didn't make the plugin work directly. But after a quick fix from their customer service we are already seeing an increase in conversions!

Craig's All in One Store

It is an awesome app. Easy to use and install. It looks professional and witty.
Nice to have applic

ClickToBuy.nl

Wendigo

The product works very well. I reached out to support with an observation/suggestion about user experience, and they had implemented what I asked for within a single hour. The only feature I would suggest would be the ability to customize how the floating cart looks on your site (by uploading your own icon, perhaps, or choosing from some different icon options).

Matein

this app is very helpful for us and it help to increase our sales. highly recommended! we think of upgrading the plan and it worthy.

The Good Ole Outdoors

why not have the quick add on mobile like the desktop????? makes no sense. it would be so cool if it had that option

November 21, 2019

Thank you for your review. We decided not to add it on mobile, because the mobile screen was too crowded and it was difficult to click on the icon. However, we will take your comment into consideration in our next update and we will try to find a way to add it on mobile.

Previous 1