Instant Buy

Instant Buy

by Eggflow

Fast Checkout with Better Sticky Add To Cart Button

The Bella Faccia Collection

I enjoy using this app, it does what it says it does. I like how easy it is to use on my site and makes checkout a breeze.

ilike express

good app...................................................................................................................................................................

Chronos Touch

Really great app, with easy integration, definitely a must have in your app list. Will be using this for awhile

munoz distributor online marketing

I used this app to help me gain more costumers. I really like how it helped me through my early business process. it would be really nice if it was quicker.

Mercamundy.com

Bueno me parece q esta aplicasion seve interesante para poder aser trafico comercial boy a probarla para estar mas seguro q si funciona al 100%

Marianade'Dick

The installation from this Instant Buy app, give to my business very positive impact and results we're looking for. I recommend this excellent tool Instant Buy.

Myfashunpassion

This app is great for store owner with a small budget like me, i am happy i installed it, it drive traffic to my store like crazy
very impressed with it. I have achieve a great potential revenue of $97.000.00
Great APP, Very Happy with it.

Gaming Pioneer

I used this app to provide me with an instant buy button, it was extremely easy to set up and makes the shopping experience much easier.

d-p-acces

From the moment the all its ok.I like this app because it is very easy to use and easy to navigate.

BELIEF COLLECTION

On the go or browsing this app will totally give my customers the comfort of enjoying their shopping experiences.