Sticky Cart‑Sticky Add To Cart

Sticky Cart‑Sticky Add To Cart | Reviews

by qikify

Including Sticky Cart + Mini Cart + Sticky Add to cart Bar

Super Support

Very helpul support service and great app! I definitely recommand it.
I hope my conversion rate will increase now.

May 21, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart and services. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

naturaleslapia

It works really great. Funciona muy bien, lo recomiendo, hasta ahora nuestro sitio salió al aire, pero ha funcionado súper.

May 17, 2020

Muchas gracias por tu comentario!
Nos alegra saber que disfruta utilizando nuestros productos y servicios. Esperamos traer aún más beneficios a su tienda.

¡Te deseo lo mejor!

Peggy Peg Shop

Really much love to this awesome support and the beautiful apps, even on the free plan!
Hannah from the support team helped my a lot with customize and fix some issues about sticky cart and the contact form. The apps are super customizable even on the free plan, which is available. I also changed the quick view of the products to the app from qikify.
5 stars to this great app developers. If our shop is performing better, I defenetly will spend my money for the premium plans.
Greetings from Germany
Peggy Peg Team

May 15, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart and services. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Stoned Hilda

Works really well. Lots of settings. Easy set up. Overall very happy with this app. Would recommend.

May 12, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Magnificent Online Store

I'm really satisfied!! Everything works well, love the options, and it's really simply to use. I recommend this app!

May 10, 2020

VITAMAN USA

I use Sticky Cart and Quick View from qikify - both apps do exactly what promised. And do it excellent! No need to apply custom CSS - lots of things you can adjust inside the apps. Sticky Cart is more then cart with Sticky Bar function - really cool. And I do love their support - even before we buy anything - they provided 5-start assistance. Guys - thank you so much, keep up the high standards!

May 7, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to know that you enjoy using our apps and services. Hope it can bring even further benefits to your store.

NAV TRENDING

Excellent i love it ,its a good app .i think help me a lot and i recommended this app .thanks tanks tanks

May 6, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Sticky Cart helps you well. Hope it can bring even further benefits to your store.

Cheers!

Allaffordables

The app is easy to use and helpful, I used it basically for the sticky cart and and on my check out page design as well

May 6, 2020

Cheers!

Basati Dolls

Me está gustando mucho, tiene muchas opciones de personalización y puedes cambiarla según tus necesidades.

May 5, 2020

Muchas gracias por tu comentario!

¡Te deseo lo mejor!

SHOP EXPRESS BRASIL

Excelente app, simples de configurar e atende a minhas necessidades, recomendo para todos que buscam um app gratuito com barra de comprar agora

May 4, 2020

Muito obrigado para sua revisão!
É ótimo saber que nosso produto ajuda você também.

Desejo a todos o melhor!