Sticky Cart‑Sticky Add To Cart

Sticky Cart‑Sticky Add To Cart

by qikify

Including Sticky Cart + Mini Cart + Sticky Add to cart Bar

Freevada

Amazing App! It works very well and easy to install. Only took me about 10 Minutes. Can totally recommend!

September 25, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Nirvana Shoppe

I love this app! It's simple to use and I can customize the features the way I want. It doesn't look spammy in the product page. Customer support also responds quickly! A huge bonus is it's free.

September 16, 2020

Viviva Colors

Truly amazing!! I love this app, allows customizing, and is extremely easy to use.
Helps increasing conversion rate. Must try!

September 16, 2020

Escape Boredom Store

The pricing's good and it's so simple to use. The sticky cart pops up so cleanly and I feel really helps with conversions. 100% recommend.

September 8, 2020

heyy-mama

Hey there,
I am just about to launch my store and the support helped me to change the two click ATC bar on mobile to a one click which is awesome! Great & Easy App and support is fast, helpful and very friendly! Thanks a lot!
Kind Regards,
Thomas

September 8, 2020

BoosterRecovery

iti s simple and easy to use. real classic clean design. top free sticky checkout app out of the 3 ive tried.

September 1, 2020

BreyleeWhitening

Great support and great feature. Do not bother paying for a sticky button you got what you need right here!

September 1, 2020

Comprasnation.com

IT'S A GREAT APP, IT HELPS A LOT AND HAS A GREAT LOOK, I RECOMMEND IT TO ALL FRIENDS, 5 STARS ......

August 25, 2020

Daughter Lily Boo-teek

Love having a cute little sticky cart icon, makes my shop look more professional! Thanks from daughterlily.com

August 17, 2020

Proud Christian Store

good app which helps me to increase an online store conversion rate. simple to understand and clear for editing

August 17, 2020