SocialBar ‑ Social Media Icons

SocialBar ‑ Social Media Icons

by Effective Apps

WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok Share Buttons

Coco Luxx

This is super easy to use and it doesn't put a dent in your monthly budget. Also, the customer service is impeccable!

Mannii Design Royalty Store

We would highly recommend this app to customers who are seeking to compliment their Shopify store. The icon's support a number of social media platform pages and more. This has been a worthy investment for our store, and we hope others will be able to share the same experience.

HiiPawBox

I really want to praise the engineer of this application, the service is super good, when I encounter a problem that I can not solve, he personally help me solve the problem, and according to my personal needs to help me change the application display,thanks again this engineer!

Laboutiqar

Great App, very efficient and visible for the client to client. I highly recommend this application

Chimeraplanet

Very simple app with good looking icons in comp/mob phone and good price! I like it!
Easy to install and use!

Kromanti Distillery & Blending House

Great but simple app that links my customers to my social media platforms.
I found it easy to install and monitor it during use. I looked at other app, but this one seemed the best for a novice like me.

Rokland

This app was exactly what we needed. We wanted to have an obvious way to show our social media icons to people, and this did the trick.

A1Giftshop.ca

i used this app to bring social media awareness to my store and i like how it easy to install i just install it so will say more later.

Charli & Remi

Easy to install and set up. Love the way it scrolls with the page. Recommend for anyone wanting to have easy to find social links on their store.

Hard Hit Deals

The app looks good so far, easy to install, was what I was needed on my store so I can direct customers to my social media accounts

Previous 1 3