Social Bar: Social Media Icons

WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook Messenger, NFT, Spotify, Ebay

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

All of the social media icons in different colors

Tilia.Earth

Location Switzerland

J'ai utilisé cette app pour mettre en avant les réseaux sociaux de notre entreprise et celle-ci à très bien répondu à nos besoins. De plus, le SAV vous répond rapidement.

Home Space and Design

I was advised to an SEO expert to display social media presence on my ecommerce store, so I went with this. The icon bar was easy to install, easy to configure. I would recommend it to others.

Luxeandlotusco

Zeeshan from customer support was really helpful. He guided me to the right areas and fix the issues I had. Glad to have this app and support.

Corvus Outdoors

I got this app and wanted the social media icons on a specific place on my site. They easily placed the icons where I wanted them. They responded to my email quickly and took care of everything. I highly recommend this app.

Motivationbydesign

I think the app is great and it fits in with my store really well and I received great support, many thanks.

TRX Training

It does exactly what it says and the support is great. No problems so far and it saved a lot of time not building it ourselves.

J. Wilder Design Company

Super easy to use and integrate. Just add your social links, choose your layout, and voila! It even allows you to easily adjust the positioning on the screen and change the icon color and size. I've tried other social icon apps that have been frustrating to use or very limited and this one is by far the best and easiest to use.

Paws Palooza

Easy to use and effective! A great way to link all your sites and contact information in one place. I even received a personal email from the designer, I can say I have tried many apps in my lifetime and this was the first time and it wasn't an auto email or response, it gave me hope that there is still great customer service out there. This is a great app for people that just opened and begun their e-commerence business. A positive experience!

Coco Luxx

This is super easy to use and it doesn't put a dent in your monthly budget. Also, the customer service is impeccable!

Mannii Design Royalty Store

We would highly recommend this app to customers who are seeking to compliment their Shopify store. The icon's support a number of social media platform pages and more. This has been a worthy investment for our store, and we hope others will be able to share the same experience.

Previous 1 3 4