Sticky Tools | 20 apps in one

Sticky Tools | 20 apps in one

$4.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Constantine Software
4.9
March 31, 2022

Great app and great customer service ! Teodor was very helpful in tweaking the app just a little to correspond to my needs, thank you !

Les mauvais joueurs
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
Constantine Software replied April 2, 2022

February 16, 2022

I have a question how to change the name in the notification email. Teodor cliquishly reply me and solve it in 24 hours. Amazing!

Resin Art NZ
New Zealand
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Constantine Software replied February 16, 2022

February 2, 2022

Really good app. I only tried the favorite's list for now, but the support is amazing they answer really quickly and help you make the perfect app for your website!! It works perfectly. I highly recommand you to try it ☺

Boutique Route du Sud
France
Time spent using app: 3 days
Constantine Software replied February 2, 2022

Edited January 6, 2022

I am using this app and I really don't write reviews but on this one I have to. The app is great and the support is the best I have ever come across. They took the time and believe me I am fussy and worked with me to make sure everything in the app match my stores theme and the look is so professional that you would not know it was from a separate app. The support/help was fast response, courteous, and very pleasant to work with. I would and will use any app that this developer makes as they do care how it does work for your store. Thank you so much for your help and if I need you in the future I know you will be there to support me. Best tool go get it you won't be sorry.

Gift Basket 4 Every Occasion
Time spent using app: 5 days
Constantine Software replied January 7, 2022

Edited November 1, 2021

We just started using this and love it. It is easy to set up and straight-forward. Customer support has also been responsive and extremely helpful. We recommend using this app.

The 72 Wave Collective