Reviews (1,232)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its robust inventory management and tracking features, including multi-store syncing, automatic product creation, and retail price adjustments. Despite a slight learning curve, merchants find it reliable and efficient, particularly praising its quick syncing. The customer support team is noted for their prompt and effective responses. The interface is user-friendly and offers customizable plans to suit various business needs. It's ideal for managing large product numbers and automating inventory across different locations.

May 20, 2024

It’s awesome app, but they make every single option need to pay!
Otherwise it’s good for feeding products.

Cherryfurnie
United Arab Emirates
11 days using the app
SyncX replied May 23, 2024

Thanks for your feedback! We're glad you find the app awesome for feeding products. To support ongoing improvements, some features do require payment. Your understanding is appreciated! 🥰💕

January 4, 2024

Does the job I require it to do. Doesnt bug out and works consistently

ShearsShoppe.com
Almost 2 years using the app
SyncX replied January 7, 2024

Thank you for your kind words.🙌💕

June 24, 2024

Stock Sync is working quite well. Havent had any problems the last 4 years. When our warehouse made some changes to the api, Faz from the support team was quick in helping us out.

Green Goddess
Denmark
Edited November 9, 2020

Stock Sync has been helpful to save me tons of times. Fast and efficient support team comes with it, I easily recommend this sync app over the ones I tried before.

Gaby Style & Passion
Almost 5 years using the app
Edited November 25, 2020

Hi I have not received any response in 2 days. All of my products have somehow set to sold out 0 inventory. Can you please fix this ASAP??? I can't stress enough how convenient and advanced this app is. It has helped me not only update thousands of inventory but also upload products in the right format. Their packages are priced reasonably.

Universe Rugs
Over 4 years using the app
Edited December 15, 2020

This app has given us back a ton of time every day, from managing inventory and pricing to focusing on more important things - like customers.
The support is also fantastic if you have any troubles.

Barril
South Africa
Over 4 years using the app
Edited June 19, 2021

Once you discover the importance of stock maintenance in your e-commerce store, Stock Sync is an excellent source for this activity. Whenever you need assistance the Stock Sync team is very responsive.

Larojewelers
December 28, 2020

I used this app to update inventory. Any time we have come across issues, support team has been great in responding immediately and resolving our issues. Great job!

Just Trampolines
Edited March 23, 2021

I needed a way to add products to my website in bulk quantities and Stock Sync was the easiest way to get it done. Stock Sync works and it saves major time and effort once you learn how to use it.

kitchen airflow
August 27, 2015

We have had some problems with this app but they have always been resolved quickly! Overall it is a fantastic app and is a total life saver.

Iansnowltd