Stock Take

Stock Take

by BR Data Solutions

Count inventory by scanning barcodes with a phone or scanner

Azurina Singapore

The best inventory app on Shopify by far, and I've tried most of them. The app would be even better if I could use more than one computer to count my inventory. I now need to export my stocktake from my store front and import it to my stock room to complete my inventory. The app would be perfect if this minor annoyance can be fixed.

Ten Green Bottles

Simple to use, does exactly what I need, and the customer service responded quickly to my questions and went out of their way to help.

Azurina

I've been using Shopify for my online store for a couple of years and I love their user interface and the ease with which I could maintain products, pricing, and inventory. I started using their POS at my physical store because I was not happy with my existing Tally Shopper POS software and faced problems with maintaining 2 sets of inventory. There were a couple of issues migrating to Shopify POS. Their free Retail Barcode Label app did not support my existing TSC printer labels, printing of prices in Indian Rupees was missing, and inventory taking was completely absent from their Shopify basic plan.

I learned I needed to dish out more money after the trial period for their "Free" Stocky app that is part of their $79 plan. I was also surprised to find that Stocky and several other Stock taking apps in the Shopify app store do not take into account unfulfilled inventory. For example, if there are 2 pieces of a particular product variant on my shelf and 1 unfulfilled online order, Shopify will show "available" inventory as 1. You need to add available stock to unfulfilled stock to get the real count. Any inventory taking app must take this into account if the Stock needs to tally in Shopify, otherwise all unfulfilled products will have incorrect counts after you take stock. I learned this the hard way and had to redo my inventory manually after my counts were messed up.

I contacted BR Data Solutions and convinced them to write this app. I worked with them to ensure I got exactly what I needed to take stock at my 2 locations. What they've delivered is definitely better than any stock taking app available on Shopify today.

Preggi Central

Finally an app that does a stocktake the way a retailer needs it done!! Excellent communication from the developer and great support. Highly recommended