Stockist Store Locator

Stockist Store Locator | Reviews

by Stockist

An attractive & flexible store locator to drive in-store sales

Posh Chalk UK

Great app easy to use and set up, only little thing is not all our stockists have logo images to copy a url from , would be good to have an option to work round this.

Heritage Store

This app has been seamless to work with, but the best part about it is the customer service! Any time I've had an issue or question about a feature, I always get a detailed reply with instructions to follow. I've run into app developers who are impossible to reach or who never respond, which isn't the case with Stockist. I highly recommend this app!

GNL Footwear

Very good customer service and helpful. The app is easy to use and looks good integrated with our theme.

BinBreeze

Alan from Stockist was extremely helpful and efficient with his service! I will definitely recommend to anyone and everyone!

HILTON HOLLIS - Official Website

I am very impressed with the customer service with Stockist. Alan identified all of my issues and helped me correct them immediately. I highly recommend this app.

JOYÀ Canada

After having a different Map/Store Locator stop working for us, we spent some time looking for an alternative. Before even installing this app, the support team, particularly Alan, went above and beyond. The Stockist app is easy to use and intuitive but it was the support that really sealed the deal for us. Not only did we get incredible support, Alan was always anticipating what else we might need. Truly the best out there! We have since moved a second store over to Stockist because it's just that good!

shibumi-eliquid

Best store locator ever, and best support team too. We had a couple of doubts and the Stockist team not only helped us in a few minutes, they even fixed everything for us. Amazing app, plain and simple.

Glik's

The Stockist Store Locator is great with beautiful maps, heatmap analytics, the ability to add custom fields & it accepts imports from Google Sheets. More than that though, we chose this app because of the timely customer support & Alan's assistance in setting up imports for our 60+ store locations. Very pleased!

Meccaniche Veneziane (ITA)

Definitely the best store locator in the Shopify store.
Furthermore, the support team is great, Alan helped us in the customization of the store locator with custom fields. More than suggested

Stone Forest

The app is fantastic and is really customizable to fit the look of your store. Alan the developer is extremely helpful and quick to respond to questions and issues. We definitely think it's helped increase physical sales to our distribution locations.