Stockist Store Locator

Stockist Store Locator

by Stockist Store Locator

An attractive & flexible store locator to drive in-store sales

Daily Dose

The customer support was totally amazing. Super quick to respond and take action. They helped me customize the layout so text wasn't wrapping for store hours. It is very intuitive and easy to use the interface. Great store locator analytics reports. I highly recommend!

Jonny

So responsive and incredibly helpful. They fixed our page to look so much better! Thank you to Alan and the team.

Portapivot

Awesome app and support!

They created custom icon colours for us and changed the default behaviour of the map to better suit our use.

Can only recommend them!!

You can see our use here: https://www.portapivot.com/pages/portapivot-resellers

Deepa Gurnani

Setup had a small hiccup but @Alan and team made sure app was at 100%. Store locator functioning as advertised. Support team makes this app a must install.

Briggs and Riley

Thanks for the great app. I was able to customise the app. This is possible only because of your support @Alan. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for one of the best locators on Shopify.

NOMOO

Great functionality and even better support. Stockist helps me to easily show website visitors where to buy my products. Thanks for the great app!

Shape-it

You guys rock! Great App! Excellent customer service! I highly recommend this App. We currently have 37 Stockists and counting :) Cheers

Joe Nimble CZ

I have struggled with some of the older mapping/store finder apps but Stockist Store Locator is clean and simple to use, exactly what a store owner needs (how many of us are developers?). I'm glad I stumbled across it.

Laurel Mercantile Co.

This is a great app. Very helpful staff that helped us fix issues and did some customization for us also.

Emian

Great app! But the best of all is the service they offer. After having tried others, this is the most rewarding.