Stockist Store Locator

Stockist Store Locator

by Stockist Store Locator

An attractive & flexible store locator to drive in-store sales

Intrinsic

I love that we were able to customise the app. Their support has been amazing. Highly recommend this app.

Bus Wash Buddy

Only App I've found to do many locations cost effectively, with Geo targeting and a stunning map page. Support was incredible, on a Saturday! I'm blown away by Stockist, strongly recommend for any store with many locations

Connie's Kitchen

Great Customer Service - layout issues were solved within a couple of hours of sending an email with good communication and feedback.
Overall very happy with app.

Twelvesouth

I looked at several apps to manage our store locations and this one has the best price, features and customer service. Very happy over all!

Truff Hot Sauce

10/10 great app, great support team, great customizations.

Tenzo Tea

Love Stockist.... Literally they're so supportive and helpful! I couldn't be more grateful to work with them!

Highly recommend this app.

Kowtowclothing

Great App, incredibly easy to use, and amazing service! Alan went above and beyond. Thank you.

Uniqwa Furniture Collections

Perfect app - does exactly what is promised - and great support! Makes our 'find a stockist' page look amazing and function exceptionally. Highly recommend.

Soktas

Awesome App! Easy to install, so simple to add new stockists and Alan and his team incredibly responsive and a pleasure to work with.

Svens Island Singapore

Very easy to update my website and absolutely love it!
Their technical support team is awesome. Super prompt, friendly and totally fuss-free support. Special thanks to Alan at stockist for your massive help!!!