Edited January 9, 2023

Application function is very much, the effect is also very good, the cost is not very high, if there is a problem customer service processing is also very much in place, very worthy of recommendatione

chicwhile
Hong Kong SAR
2 months using the app
February 17, 2023

I just set up the app. I am very happy with how much is available even on the free plan. I spoke to the customer service chat. He was very friendly, helpful and responsive. He helped me with some set up questions. He was able to send helpful walkthrough links. I'm looking forward to using the app.

Lingerie Ghar
11 days using the app
March 4, 2023

Using the Geo Country Blocker part of the StoreBundle App is a breeze and works exactly as it should. Awesome assistance from Seun was much appreciated.

Scintera Pty Ltd
4 months using the app
December 26, 2022

I’ve used this app for a number of my dropshipping stores, it is really useful and super efficient support. Highly recommend

Zlymoo
About 1 month using the app
January 18, 2023

Everything you want is in this app, with instant support too I will recommend it again and again. 100%

Citationry
2 months using the app
January 4, 2023

It's a great app, it has everything you need in one and at a reasonable price so I'm happy with the app, also the support is great and fast

goposhliving
20 days using the app
Edited January 7, 2023

The store bundle app is really recommended. Fast support and a solution is found for every problem...

AAA 1 Mart
12 days using the app
April 1, 2023

I use this app on a few of my stores. Has everything I need in one location and the support team are super helpful and efficient.

E-Wheel
Netherlands
About 23 hours using the app
March 4, 2023

Sehr guter Service. Schnelle Antwort und hilfreich!!! Macht weiter so habe schon ein paar Apps von euch.

AMZHANDEL
Germany
8 days using the app
September 23, 2022

The country blocker works so I believe this app will be helpful for our website. to keep some visitors off our store. Excellent app.

Her Amore