Store Locator by Secomapp

Store Locator by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Create an unlimited number of store locations

Elderberry Queen

I love this app. Easy to use and set up. Great customer service and they respond in a timely matter when you need help.

Anne Barge

We use this app to help our brides locate their closest bridal store. I have had a great experience with the support team any time I have a question or concern. They are quick to respond have helped me fix any issues.

Point6

Had some initial trouble with the map locator but support was very responsive and quickly solved my issue.

EC-GO

Hello, I really like this app! Thank you for great service and help. Best Regards, EC-GO www.ecgo.se

Swamp Dragon

Very cool to see an interactive map to show my customers where they can pick up some Swamp Dragon hot sauce as I continue to expand. It was kinda over my head to set up the Google API stuff, but with email support, I was able to figure it out and get everything working. Once it's functional, it's really cool, and I think it's very important since I not only sell through Shopify, but also through national distribution.

Autentico Paint UK

Really helpful team when we had queries fast response and listened to our needs.
Easy to use App and the help makes it really good

Mimmic Fashion Jewelry

Work fine. Easy Setup. If you wants a good app for store map, install this. I love love love love love

BeStandard Shop

Excellent customer service, really fast and happy to help with any issue. App works well and gives a good service. I would totally recommend it!

LeatherTalks

nice vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Workauthority French

Although response is next day, the help has resolved all my issues efficiently.

Previous 1 3