Store Locator Map by Secomapp

Store Locator Map by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Map Unlimited Number of Dealer/Store Locations on Google Map

Infotainment.com

Useful app for our website! Helps our dealers engage in prospective clients. Also lets our customer's find installers in their area.

Zone Offroad

Excellent support. Very prompt and quick to resolve any issues. Was able to fix an issue within just a few days of reaching out!

We'Moon

This map is pretty good. As a non-techie, I had to stumble through the process, but Luna on the help desk was very helpful and attentive. The map is up and running, and we're happy we chose Secomapp.
I would have given 5 stars if the written and video instructions were more helpful.

Sif Jakobs Jewellery

We had some difficulties with the app because of foreign letters we use but the help we got from the storelocator staff was exceptional. Very helpful and very kind. I give THEM 5 stars.

HäfeleHome-HVN

This app easy to use and set up. Great customer service. Thank you for your prompt response to my request

Elderberry Queen

I love this app. Easy to use and set up. Great customer service and they respond in a timely matter when you need help.

Anne Barge

We use this app to help our brides locate their closest bridal store. I have had a great experience with the support team any time I have a question or concern. They are quick to respond have helped me fix any issues.

Point6

Had some initial trouble with the map locator but support was very responsive and quickly solved my issue.

EC-GO

Hello, I really like this app! Thank you for great service and help. Best Regards, EC-GO www.ecgo.se

Swamp Dragon

Very cool to see an interactive map to show my customers where they can pick up some Swamp Dragon hot sauce as I continue to expand. It was kinda over my head to set up the Google API stuff, but with email support, I was able to figure it out and get everything working. Once it's functional, it's really cool, and I think it's very important since I not only sell through Shopify, but also through national distribution.

Previous 1 3 4