ProMap ‑ Store Locator

ProMap ‑ Store Locator | Reviews

by Secomapp

Map Unlimited Number of Dealer/Store Locations on Google Map

Cezanne Hair

The support has been extremely helpful and responsive! I wish the page design was less limited and more functional for those who are 100% comfortable with coding, but the app works the way it should and will continue to use for all websites.

La La Land

The app works fine. The customer service was great when I had a question about the app. Thank you guys!

Pehr Canada

They have great tech support which I used twice and they responded and resolved within 24 hours which was amazing. App is easily customizable and upload friendly. My only feedback would be on mobile design, it feels a bit clunky right now from an UX perspective but otherwise great app!

Dumond

The app works well for over 8,000 locations. I had no issues uploading the locations file, which I did have with other apps I tried. Setting it up was not simple, but I did have good tech support throughout. The only issue I have is that the design of the input form takes up a lot of room on the page. Overall I am finding this to be a very good app.

Maxisaver

Very good app and very helpful customer service. They were timely and made additional customisations quickly.

Infotainment.com

Useful app for our website! Helps our dealers engage in prospective clients. Also lets our customer's find installers in their area.

Zone Offroad

Excellent support. Very prompt and quick to resolve any issues. Was able to fix an issue within just a few days of reaching out!

We'Moon

This map is pretty good. As a non-techie, I had to stumble through the process, but Luna on the help desk was very helpful and attentive. The map is up and running, and we're happy we chose Secomapp.
I would have given 5 stars if the written and video instructions were more helpful.

Sif Jakobs Jewellery

We had some difficulties with the app because of foreign letters we use but the help we got from the storelocator staff was exceptional. Very helpful and very kind. I give THEM 5 stars.

HäfeleHome-HVN

This app easy to use and set up. Great customer service. Thank you for your prompt response to my request

Previous 1 3 4