Store Locator Map by Secomapp

Store Locator Map by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Map Unlimited Number of Dealer/Store Locations on Google Map

recoup

We use this app for our store locator and it's been great. The customer service has been extremely to us as well.

crum.love

Great app for shop locator and great assistance from customer service when needed and fast reply to all our enquiries.

RevitaLash

I had some issues with a shop not appearing / pinning to the map, they were very quick to respond to my help request and resolved the issue for me - thank you.

Jiddler's Tipple

Great little app. Very easy to use and set up. Integrates easily with the website. And the customer service team are so friendly!

gestalten UK Shop

Nice and good app to locate our stores all over the country. We use this app in all of our three webshops.

NuTrail

Super helpful support and a pretty easy platform to understand. Don't skip a single step to get everything set up in one shot but if you do run into issues support is prompt and super clear.

Barton Perreira

Great customer support, Luna was very helpful in guiding me with issues that arose from API issues I was having. Instructional videos are very easy to follow.

Grumpy Snacks

The customer support has been great (and efficient) whenever I have hit a snag - Luna has been lovely. The user interface when setting things up is straightforward and the supporting instructional videos make it that much easier to get going. Overall very happy with the performance of the app and company.

Car-Care.it - Detailing e Cura dell'auto

Excellent support! I have been using this app for 2 years! I am really happy that I installed this app. I recommend it to everyone!!

Goldwelt Juweliere & Uhrmacher

Nice Storelocator and super easy to install. I had to reach out because of a problem with our theme and they reacted super quick and could help us.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44