Store Locator by Secomapp

Store Locator by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Create an unlimited number of dealer / store locations

Montelle Intimates

Great app - easy to use. Excellent customer service help! I would definitely recommend you try. Would like to see a few more customization options for look, but we're happy enough with what's available.

Alexander by Daymor

Straight forward, easy to use app with excellent and timely customer support/service. Highly recommended!

ReloadableCards.com

I had a few issues in the beginning but their support team helped me out. This app was something I really wanted because of the easy bulk import and its something that sets us apart from our competitors. They deserve 5 stars.

YuJet USA

Works great. The image icons for the locations need some work though its saving them as too small.

Gyms-Club

Great app that works perfectly! The customer support is really amazing, they helped me to do some custom design so it looks perfect on my webshop now. Thank you! I can fully recommend this app, definitely worth 5 stars from my side.

London Nails Excellence

I recommend this Store Locator App 100%: simple to use with excellent results.
Furthermore, great team of developers!
Thanks guys, keep it up!

novishealthcare

Great app with lots of features, and the team was very helpful in getting the scale of the display right for us - promptly. Thanks again for your help :)

attipas Japan

Great app easy to set up. great support.You can use it non-English countries as well. 日本語での表記も対応可能で使いやすいです。お勧めします。

Grill Your Ass Off

Great app easy to use with many features. The customer support is the biggest thing they are always fast to respond and to help.

Suzuran Baby

This app is amazing. The support team was very helpful in solving some minor problems that we faced. Will definitely recommend this to others.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40