4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its efficient handling of complex shipping rules and seamless integration with e-commerce platforms. They value its scheduling and customization features, including setting delivery dates and customizing calendars and email notifications. The support team is praised for their quick and effective problem-solving. Merchants also appreciate the app's affordability, ease of use, and intuitive design. The ability to handle multiple pick-up locations, integrate with Google Calendar, and automatically set shipping rates is also highly valued. It's ideal for businesses offering local pick-up and delivery, and for its customization settings for specific products and services.

April 11, 2024

Amazing. This app does everything I need it to and the support team are the best I've been in any app I've used before. They are incredibly good at what they do and can sort problems out quickly and efficiently. This is one of the only apps I truly believe is brilliant value for money and I would recommend it to anyone who has complicated shipping rules. 5/5 Would definitely recommend and if you have trouble setting anything up contact customer support and they will do their very best to sort it out .

Stone and Garden Direct
7 days using the app
March 4, 2024

Great app but even better support team, they resolved my issues quickly and promptly and even went out of the way to solve something not directly related to the app.

باقة بنفسج
Saudi Arabia
7 months using the app
March 14, 2024

We searched for a delivery app that could help manage both in-store pickups and local deliveries, and this app stood out from the rest!
But what truly impressed us was their outstanding customer service. Even when I had questions unrelated to the app itself, the team was incredibly helpful. They shared their knowledge and expertise to help us troubleshoot technical challenges we faced. It's clear they truly care about their customers' success.

160 Degrees
2 months using the app
March 14, 2024

So far, I'm extremely happy with not only the app but the team that supports it. First, easy to install and configure. I've used a previous app, and while I thought that app was okay, I now realize that this app is superior! Secondly, the app works basically flawlessly. I had ONE little tiny hiccup on how the calendar appears on Android devices and I contacted them and within just a few minutes, they fixed the small issue. Everything has been perfect. The team is friendly, very knowledgeable and they're quick at responding and fixing issues. I cannot recommend enough!

Sinful Confections
6 days using the app
April 6, 2024

Couldn't recommend this app and the team enough. I am very cautious when installing new apps and do a lot of research, and BirdChime not only integrates really well with shopify, but also have an excellent support team. I have been in touch with Atinder and Lokesh when I got a bit stuck and they both when above and beyond to help me out!! 10/10 app and service!!

Hilton & Family Butchers
15 days using the app
February 8, 2024

We have loved using this app and have always had a great experience with customer service. 10/10 recommend!

Amend Market
7 months using the app
April 1, 2024

Amazing App to navigate your store on local delivery and pick up. The customer service team is awesome. They respond quickly with any issues and also help guide you with any problems. I highly recommend this app.

Brit's Boards LLC
22 days using the app
March 14, 2024

Very helpful with all my request's, they have gone out of there way in order to help me. Very easy to recommend.

Sodashift
About 2 months using the app
January 10, 2024

Amazing customer service and this app has worked perfectly for us. It made choosing how something can ship very simple for our customers. Everytime I needed help the team was available instantly for a live chat and would even knock out the connections I could not figure out myself.

Engineered Sleep
3 months using the app
January 29, 2024

The support team is second to none. Always fast to respond and quick to find solutions. Plus their app is really easy to use and integrates really well with out shop. Highly recommend!

A.D.A.M.S.