Store Pickup By Genie Apps

Offer instore pickup option for your products

Price: Free

Sulphur Springs Truck Patch

The customer service on this app is SWIFT! I had read about that fact but wondered if I'd receive the same luck. I did! I originally gave only four stars because I thought the experience is not as streamlined for the customer as I believe it should be. But I was mistaken on how it works! The customer experience is more streamlined than I thought and I believe all is well. 5 stars!

April 27, 2022

The GYTO Boutique

I was having problems with this app displaying incorrectly in my store, reached out to customer support, and Ali had it working perfectly in just a few hours. Excellent support!

April 27, 2022

Thank you for your great feedback!!!

Vv's Treats

I downloaded this app to provide an efficient way to track pickup dates & times. They helped me install everything into my store super quick! Love this new addition and works very nicely & easy to use!

April 13, 2022

Juice Beauty Store

Amazing support team and very prompt replies.
Such a very useful app with great features!
Every time we had an issue or a query, Ali the founder was very supportive and gave very helpful answers.

April 13, 2022

wiinkbcn

Very Good app and service! The customer service responded quick and efficient helped me set up the app

March 17, 2022

Hazy Shade

This is a very nice app and the service was great. They were very helpful, and even set the app up for us. Thank you!!

March 17, 2022

Beam Queen Bootcamp

I am using this app to help my traveling events business and they were SO responsive and helpful. I am so impressed by the service and easy to use technology!

February 27, 2022

slikmonster

Det app, works great for my store. I had som problems with some of the functions and, Ali helped me right away!
It's good that my costumers can choose locations and time for the pick up.

February 21, 2022

Shoe Science

I researched about 20 apps to provide click and collect functionality on my store and found this one to be the best fit for my needs. It's not over complicated in the UX, easy to setup, very competitively priced and best of all the support is fantastic. I ran the app successfully for several months then I had an issue after installing another app. Ali helped me troubleshoot the issue and even wrote some different code to help try and get the two apps running together (they were clashing due to the way the checkout works, no fault of Store Pickup at all). Highly recommended. Cheers, Paul

January 10, 2022

Thank you for your great feedback!

Youngs Farm

Genie apps was the best fit for what we needed, and then they helped us customize the app for our store to be exactly what we needed. We wanted to be able to create time slots of different lengths, and they are currently helping us to set this up. They also customized some things for us that were just aesthetic, and we really appreciated that. Absolutely amazing support—thank you so much!

December 17, 2021

Thank you for your great feedback!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11