Store Pickup by Genie Apps

Store Pickup by Genie Apps

by Genie Apps

Offer instore pickup option for your products

KAV

App is the right mix of simplicity with configuration options for what we needed. I wanted to avoid creating a bunch of locations and using Shopify's multi-location inventory management and just keep things simple. The developer is very responsive and helped tweak the css for our specific theme. Incredible experience and highly recommend.

December 1, 2020

Princess Cafe

Great customer service. Was able to help us and we are not very tech-savvy! They were great and showed us examples of everything we were interested in before implementing it.

Simple Sweets Pearland

I am still building my site, so can’t complain about functionality, but the customer support is superb and it looks like it will work perfectly for what I need!!

November 21, 2020

The Brain Train TT

We installed the app on our site and it works perfectly for us so far. Great job in development and service by the Genie team.

November 21, 2020

Ellese Bakes

Fantastic app and very good customer service from Ali - I would highly recommend this app for people wanting to offer a collection option to their customers. Great price too.

November 8, 2020

Stefanik Design Co

Just started using this app to offer local pickup locations for my customers so they can save shipping fees. I ran into a few problems and the support at Genie Apps has been phenomenal!

October 19, 2020

Demaret

I really recommend this app ! Ali (founder) helped me out to set up the app and to customize it. The lowest price I found and I was surprisingly astonished by the service.

August 27, 2020

Sacramento Republic FC Team Store

A fast and easy way to add a curbside pickup option to our store. Ali customized our emails and customer interface to match our brand and store. Easy to set up, easy to modify, without having to change anything about our Shopify locations or shipping origins.

August 12, 2020

MSU Surplus Store

Great app when you need customers to select date/time for store pickup. The developer was very responsive with questions and was very helpful in getting it set up for our store. Highly recommend!

August 10, 2020

Tulsa Body Jewelry

We found this to be the most useful curbside app available. I would love the ability to customize it a bit more, but I'm sure any shortcomings are due to limitations of the Shopify platform. I'm giving a hearty 5-stars because I broke the app the morning just tinkering around. Ali responded to my support email within minutes and had it quickly resolved. I don't think we had one customer affected by my careless error. Thanks!

August 9, 2020

Thank you for your great feedback.

Previous 1 3 4 5