Disable Right Click & Country

Developer
Dakaas
4.9
November 3, 2022

This app has most of the functions that I need to protect my store and the price is reasonable as well. Really recommend this app!!

Orion Art
Vietnam
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Dakaas replied November 3, 2022

Hello Orion Arts,

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review. feel free to ping us if you have any queries.

October 6, 2022

Really very good and fast service. The customer help support is really good as they solved my problem immediately.

Manual labs
Time spent using app: 4 days
Dakaas replied October 6, 2022

Hello Manual labs,

September 30, 2022

I use for shopping content being stolen but more importantly part of the app. I highly recommend this app if you want to protect your shop. The app works well in my shop. It simply disables right-click so that photos can't be downloaded. Love the design as well.

Tiendatodos
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
September 30, 2022

beauty-and-bath-babes
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
September 20, 2022

Great app. I use for stopping content being stolen but more importantly the disable the country part of the app. I highly recommend the app if you want to protect your shop. Love you guys

The Retails