Disable Right Click + Country

Disable Right Click + Country

by Dakaas

Prevent copy & paste , Protects images , text & Country block

STYLISH RACK

Amazing app! I could not be more impressed with this app and the customer service provided! extremely professional definitely recommended, works as expected

September 21, 2021

Hello STYLISH RACK,

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from our app.

Oz Beads

Fantastic app, the contents of my website are now protected, exactly what I was looking for. The app works great and the customer service is excellent, I highly recommend it! :)

September 17, 2021

Hello Oz Beads,

Please let us know if you have any queries and problems.

Kaimana's Dream

I used the app to protect my content. It has been very helpful so far. I would recommend this site to any other sites looking to protect your content.

September 5, 2021

Hello Kaimana's Dream,

Please let us know if you have any queries and problems.

EduPLAYtion

Excellent product and high quality service. Everything works and is very helpful. Dako is a good man!

August 31, 2021

Hello EduPLAYtion,

Thanks so much for the kind words. We're glad we can help you and appreciate the review :)

Ti'Amo Watches & Jewelry

This is a fantastic easy to use app !.I have lots of high-quality product photos on my webshop and I was looking for a simple way to protect the photos. The app works well in my shop. It simply disables right-click so that photos can't be downloaded and Block Country too. Well done!

Deluxe Furnitures

Great customer service from a women called Elisa. My issue was dealt with so quickly. good work.....

August 17, 2021

Hello Deluxe Furnitures,

Thanks so much for the kind words!. We're glad we can help you and appreciate the review :)

Yourgreatfinds

I just installed this app and it was very easy. The dashboard is simple, effective and easy to understand. Dako came right on and helped me with the app. Excellent customer service. I will update with functionality soon as I have used it for a few days. I have had my content stolen several times and used to scam buyers. I am happy to be able to block certain countries from seeing my website as one in particular is a repeat offender. Thanks Dako for the great service!

August 11, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words!. We're glad we can help and appreciate the review :)

Baby'sAdore

All in one for protecting content and I was honestly surprised how easy this app was to install and it works perfectly (does everything it says it will do). I highly recommended this app to help protect your shop and content + there are country block features

August 11, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words!. appreciate the review :)

New Beginnings Studio Props

I previously tried another app but found it to be difficult to install so I discovered this app. Not only is it simple to install but the customer service is excellent. Thank you to Elsa for all of her assistance.

July 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review.we’re glad we can help and appreciate the review :)

GladiatorsArmor

Fastest app ever and Works great. All in One App because it has COUNTRY BLOCK, Prevent Text, Prevent Copy, Prevent Drag, and Drop Images !! 100% recommend

Previous 1 3