Disable Right Click + Country

Prevent copy & paste , Protects images , text & Country block

Free plan available

Cakespace

Really Great App, Works perfectly and instantly. Very Helpful developer who added a custom setting that I needed in less than a day. 10/10 Customer Service I definitely recommend this app.

January 12, 2022

Hello Cakespace,

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review.

Naika Fashion Boutique

Good, Better & Vast. Just install and the store is already protected. Great app. No enable button step to use this.
Love it!
Highly highly recommended if you are doing branding.

LinenMate Store

I used to this app to prevent unwanted access from multiple logins I was having from a different country. After signing up for the monthly plan, I had some questions that were answered very quickly by Elisa and the support team. She shared a screenshot to show that what I wanted to prevent was working. I will see how this works and make any updates to the review if anything changes, but so far, it works great and the customer service team is quick and responsive. Thanks Elisa!

December 28, 2021

Hello LinenMate Store,

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review.

Adept Cosmetics®

Excellent app with excellent customer service. Every online store should have an app like this installed.

December 23, 2021

Hello Adept Cosmetics® ,

Lady Of Nature Cosmetics

I installed this app for extra piece of mind and protection, very easy to install and a great affordable price.

December 16, 2021

Hello Lady Of Nature Cosmetics ,

Handcrafted Sausage

This app is doing exactly what it is supposed to do! Just FYI, you will still see the countries pop up in your analytics, but they get the 404 message. I was on with support and the support person i was chatting with was from a country we do not sell to, so she went to visit the site and I was able to understand this in real time because it showed the visit in my analytics. She sent me a screenshot of the 404 message. What great immediate support and I have 100% confidence this app is doing exactly what wanted. $1.99 for peace for mind is way worth it!

December 11, 2021

Hello Handcrafted Sausage,

Blue Ridge Home Fashions

very easy to use! I do not understand why I have not thought about this before! Just one app away to protect my website from bad visitors.

Hello Blue Ridge Home Fashions,

Pintody

So far support is quick to respond and very helpful. I just installed so we will see if it makes a difference. I'll update my review soon.

Hello Pintody,

carNpet

The app is working appropriately and the customer service is responding fast and useful.
Thanks, Disable Right Click+Country

Hello carNpet,

Allhewants

Really helpful app. It helps you to protect your photos and content. Blocking by countries is very helpful!

October 22, 2021

Hello Allhewants,

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from our app.

Previous 1 3 4 5