Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to block traffic from specific countries and protect content from being copied. It's praised for its effective blocking, customizable options, and seamless website integration. Many commend the prompt and helpful customer service and appreciate the additional protection offered by the low-cost premium options.

January 19, 2024

This app allows you to block multiple countries without a fee- AMAZING!
As an FYI, you may still see those countries in your analytics but they are not seeing your content. I appreciate Elisa's help in in explaining that to me- she was great. I highly recommend this app.

Robin Riley Photography
About 2 months using the app
January 9, 2024

This App is a necessity in the realm of creation today. We work so hard to create something truly unique to share with the world in ways we hope will give as much joy as we experienced while creating it and this App makes it possible to do so without fear of finding someone selling our creations in ways they were not intended. Thank you for creating something with such ethical purpose.

My Store
12 days using the app
January 6, 2024

App is great, but I can still download the video which I will have to find another way to disable that.

Accents™
26 days using the app
December 12, 2023

The amount of things this app does for free is amazing! Recommended for everyone who work hard on their store and want to protect their content from those copycats. A few suggestions:
- an option to block traffic from specific state would be great. At least with India.
- an option to select all the countries in the blocking menu. This will help especially if we only want few countries to visit the store.

Wahbazaar.com
India
21 days using the app
January 5, 2024

Nice and its working fine. But why the app redirecting to the developer's URL to manage the dashboard?

healthcare nt sickcare
India
2 months using the app
January 21, 2024

Hi. Great customer service! Thank you. I'm looking forward to using your app on our new Shopify website. Thanks so much for creating it. All best wishes!

Bob Wolff
About 24 hours using the app
December 11, 2023

This app is simple easy to use and responsive especially when making changes! I highly recommend this app!

Found Art Studio
7 months using the app
January 18, 2024

Works like a charm! Super simple to set up too. If only all apps were this great. :)

PAPERICOT
4 days using the app
December 13, 2023

This app is fantastic! It excels in blocking visitors from areas where your markets aren't open, ensuring precision in audience targeting. The customer service is incredibly supportive, promptly addressing and resolving any issues. Huge thanks to Elisa for the exceptional assistance!

Chuzko Women Clothing
19 days using the app
December 28, 2023

I love these people so dam amazing have so much to offer for Free?? Love

B&B