StoreView

StoreView

by optymyze

View your customers' journey as they interact with your store.

Shev Jewels

I love the fact that this app shows you exactly who abandoned their cart, when and at what point they left. Highly recommend getting this app for your store and best of all it’s free.

BathroomVillage.com

Fantastic app, especially since it's free.

Had a request for a back end change, and it was fixed within a day, great customer support!

Gifbest

Best choice for Free app, need for all store. Need to upgrade fast than live review at admin screen , It will perfect. Thanks

Tuned Motoring

Very useful information on the activity of what is going on at your Shopify store. It's like being able to see what your customer is doing if they had walked into your physical store, seeing the path they took CLEARLY and EASILY, as well you can see where they stopped at such as registration or checkout. If they stopped at checkout, you can see what was in their shopping cart. Another nice feature is the app also sends you a daily report of what happened at your store and what was the top product that sold.

At the cost of free, with these useful features plus great support, I'm not sure why you would not want to install this useful app for your Shopify store.

Pensandthingz

I love this app. It gives me a lot of insight into the activity on my store. It’s been extremely helpful to my business and I will continue to use it.

Tilly's - Desserts Delivered

This app is great! We run a cake delivery business and seeing what people are doing in real time is absolutely invaluable. Definitely useful for keeping track, showing drop out over the customer journey, and the daily reports are a nice touch too!

Daadeal

Great app, helps track cart sessions with good details!

Buzz Blossom

this app is amazing. it helps me see when my customers add to their carts and what items are popular.

Vintage Home Boutique

I only leave reviews when items surpass my expectations. This is a must have app for Shopify store owners. Especially if you have a brick and mortar business. Or a business that sells one of a kind items. It tells you exactly what clients are look at and adding to their carts. Something that Shopify should BUT does not - even in live view.
Steve and his team are also extremely responsive. Sent them a note and they got back immediately with the reasoning and support.
If you are looking for what your clients are interested in and great service, This is the app! Unless you are a furniture store.Then there is nothing to see here. Other furniture stores definitely don't need this app.....LOL

Virtualyouth

I actually found this app via Reddit lol. I gave it a shot and immediately loved it. Why? It does something Shopify does NOT. Not only does it tell me what customers are abandoning their carts. It also tells me what products their adding to their cart and how far they get into the checkout process; adding address, selecting shipping method, and more! The app neatly groups the customers actions together and tells the time of the action. I am glad I found this app :)