Storeify Store Locator

Storeify Store Locator | Reviews

by Storeify

Store locator/dealer locator on Google Map - Easy directions

Stilts.com

The absolute best part about this app is the customer service and Storeify's dedication to going above and beyond for their clients. I don't write many reviews (this might be my first one), and I'm writing because these guys are helpers, not takers. The fact is, is I were better at CSS, I could have probably extended the visual design myself. That said, Storeify helped us get all of their apps working smoothly. We changed themes at the last moment before launch, and Storeify got everything working for us for a seamless transition. Can't thank them enough!

November 25, 2021

Thank you for using our app and leaving great review. Hope you have a great experience with the app and if you need any further help don't hesitate to contact us.

Kisené

Great app, easy to use with a nice layout and a great support service. I think this is the best store locator app you can have!

November 16, 2021

FarmacoFacile.it

This app allow my users to find their nearest store. The dev team is amazing, they helped me quickly when I had a trouble with the add-on. 5 stars to me.

November 12, 2021

Mitavite AU

Very fast and helpful support. I was able to get the store locator up and running quickly. The app has lots of features and the ability for users to search by Store Name is very handy.

November 10, 2021

Moschino Singapore

The app is very easy to install and configure, and I was able to start using it right away with very little UI tweaking required. When I needed to make minor UI changes, the support team was quick to respond, which I appreciated.
I can also use text translation, so I can adapt it to other languages.

November 9, 2021

Hi,

Best regards,

TAILLAND CORPORATION Co., Ltd.

it depends on what you use this apps for and, I won't talk about that. The only thing that impressed me was the technical supporter of this apps, if you have face any problems they will help you asap even it's weekend or whenever.

October 30, 2021

Hi friend,

Sancho Sazon Seasonings, LLC

I love this app and it’s features. I came across a situation and couldn’t figure it out and live support was just a click away. Daniel definitely went out of his way to solve the issue and was very understanding and had a lot of patience. I will definitely recommend this app and give it a 5 star rating….

October 27, 2021

Hi friend,

Pittsburgh Power

Switched from another map app to this one and very pleased. Has every feature you want and very user friendly.

October 27, 2021

BlackbirdMoto

I researched as many different store location apps as I could find and tested a few, this is by far the most feature rich for the price - excellent value for money. I had a few tweaks I needed and support was super helpful, quick replies and got it all done. I highly recommend this app!

October 21, 2021

David Rosas

The app does what it is supposed to do really well, the customer service is outstanding as the developers are always prompt to help.

October 20, 2021