Storeify Store Locator

Storeify Store Locator

by Storeify

Simple to create a store locator page with unlimited locations

Pinturas Sagitario

I had a very pleasant experience, it is very easy to implement on your website. Also, if you have a problem, the customer service is excellent. I recommend this app 100%.

Assanis

Such an amazing experience, the customer service is very efficient. The quality of the app is perfect.

Aloisio Cosmetics

Great app, the best store locator I have found. Easy to integrate and easy to use for visitors that come to the sit

La Petite Ourse

The app works great and it's easy to use. Customer service is fast and efficient. I recommend the app.

mad-in-italy

I've just downloaded this app and it works really well! Moreover the customer service it's fast and helpfull. I will suggest it to everyone!

Fermentur

Customer service was super fast, everything works as it should. Perfect implementation, thank you! I can only recommend this app.

Bing Surfboards

App works great, the customer service is great. Recommended! If you have to transfer from an older Store Locator, their team will make it easy.

Zen Eyewear

The app is really very optimized, it has a very clear and complete control panel, and compared to the past the loading times on the site are excellent! Plus the customer support is very professional and helpful. I recommend everyone to use this app!

Transition Bikes IT

The app works very well, it's very comprehensive and allows us to enter all our dealer data.
I've needed assistance and I have to say that MAX has been super quick in resolving our queries.

Codabow

This app is great to list all of our dealers on our website. The staff have been incredibly helpful in helping us customize the map to better fit our brand!

Previous 1