4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its SEO optimization features, particularly beneficial for new store owners. It offers a product optimization checklist and an SEO score, enhancing search engine visibility and increasing organic traffic and sales. The app integrates with Google Analytics and provides image optimization at an extra cost. Merchants have seen significant improvements in visibility and sales. The support team is praised for their prompt responses, helpful advice, and availability for calls and live chats, offering personalized, easy-to-understand SEO strategies.

April 15, 2024

Amit was friendly and professional. It is a nice service from Store SEO to have a call with customers even when they are on the free plan. I will definitely consider upgrading to another plan now.

Oort Clouds
Netherlands
5 days using the app
May 16, 2024

Hi all I am very impressed by how good this app is they helped me a lot with my SEO for my store

wantitall.org
10 days using the app
April 16, 2024

Rashed Amin helped me verify my store very quickly
Very helpful

Trend Tide
8 days using the app
April 18, 2024

Good SEO but you have to pay for Schema Markup. Good Customer Support.

Prime Peptides
3 days using the app
Edited March 27, 2023

Great app and works fine and well. Some bugs here and there but I'm sure they will fix them all. I think this app has great potential to grow!! Keep up the good work developers!

**I will update the review to a 5 star as soon as all the bugs are fixed.

Diblun