Merchants highly recommend this affordable SEO app for its extensive features and user-friendliness. It offers a product optimization checklist, an SEO score, and integrates well with Google Analytics. Many reported improved site performance and increased traffic after use. The app also provides training for newbies and has a responsive support team. It's particularly beneficial for SEO beginners and those looking to enhance basic SEO.

January 26, 2024

I was helped by Abid Hasan, he's very professional, polite, and patient. He was able to answer all of my questions and he was able to solve the issue I was having with my store.

Such great customer service!! I highly recommend their services to anyone!

Thank you!!!

ChristianWalk
5 months using the app
Storeware replied February 4, 2024

Thank you so much for your review.
Please feel free to reach us when you need any SEO-related help on your store.

Cheers!

February 2, 2024

This was the most informative session ive had so far as a store owner. Amit was very patient and very articulate in explaining to me all the features. I am excited to subscribe to a monthly plan to increase my SEO on my store. Thank you so much for your time! I feel comfortable reaching out again if needed ! Very professional and knowledgable. This app has everything you are looking for and more if optimizing SEO is your goal. Great find on the shopify app store!

BlessedFootPrints7
11 days using the app
December 11, 2023

This app is the BEST Seo app on the whole Shopify App store. The customer service is truly amazing. I am on the free plan and they still helped my instantly.

If you are looking to optimise your products, StoreSEO makes it so easy. They have a checklist of everything you need to do to optimise your products and then give you a simple SEO score out of 100. I love this app so much and once I start getting more traffic I will 100 % be upgrading my plan to a paid plan.

I have tried other SEO apps and they weren't as easy to use nor did they have as many features.

NuvoHeal
Storeware replied December 13, 2023

Thank you immensely for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you find StoreSEO to be the best SEO app available on the Shopify App Store. Providing exceptional customer service is a top priority for us, and we're delighted that we could assist you promptly, even on our free plan.

It's fantastic to know that our app's comprehensive checklist and straightforward SEO scoring system have made optimizing your products effortless. We aim to simplify the SEO process for our users, and your positive experience validates our efforts.

We truly appreciate your loyalty and enthusiasm for our app. As you consider upgrading to a paid plan, rest assured that we're committed to continually enhancing our features to better serve your needs.

Should you have any further questions or need assistance along the way, please feel free to reach out. Thank you for choosing StoreSEO!

January 17, 2024

Nadvi helped by explaining how to optimize our website. He corrected the remaining SEO issues it bring the site ranking even higher. With the information, confidence, and showing me the road maps, I have started learning about how to choose the right keywords and operate the website. He started me on the right track. His help was a necessity and I am very thankful.

Contoureal
29 days using the app
Storeware replied January 21, 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm delighted to hear that I could assist you in optimizing your website and addressing the remaining SEO issues. It's fantastic to know that the changes have positively impacted your site's ranking.

I'm glad I could provide you with valuable information, instill confidence, and guide you through the process of choosing the right keywords and operating your website. Helping you get started on the right track was my pleasure, and I appreciate your gratitude.

If you ever have more questions or need further assistance down the road, feel free to reach out. I'm here to help!

November 30, 2023

Iftekhar's support was exceptional; He guided me and showed me the characteristics of the product, as well as helping me integrate with Google Analytics. Now I have more knowledge of the application to improve my products.

Thank you very much for your patience; I really appreciate it.

Kind regards,

Katherine Navarro Hanse.
Aprendio.

Aprendio - High Impact Learning
Denmark
Over 1 year using the app
Storeware replied December 2, 2023

Glad to know that you loved our support
Please feel free to reach us when you need any help.

Cheers!

February 4, 2024

I really recommend Sadman Sakib Nadvi who give me a premium attention and solve out my doubts as well as explain me few other things which can help on my use trought the app It is a pleasure contacting with him and |I realy recommend the attention received.
Thankyou

GLX'S Inc.
January 7, 2024

Amit was very thorough and really helped me have a better understanding of SEO tools to make my store better optimized.
The StoreSEO app is very intuitive and easy to use once you have a basic understanding of what is important for your meta titles, keywords and descriptions.
The pricing is also very reasonable.

Photo Boutique
Storeware replied January 18, 2024

We appreciate your positive feedback! Our team is dedicated to providing thorough assistance, and we're glad to hear that you gained a better understanding of SEO tools to optimize your store. It's great that you find the StoreSEO app intuitive and easy to use, especially with a basic understanding of meta titles, keywords, and descriptions.

We strive to offer reasonable pricing to ensure value for our users. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. Thank you for your support

January 6, 2024

that was awesome about the experience of mr.pial that help me with a good meeting about the issue which i have and he solved it with better experience thanks a lot

ZahirbeautyStore.com
United Arab Emirates
About 2 months using the app
Storeware replied January 18, 2024

Glad to know that you loved our support.
Please feel free to reach us when you need any help with StoreSEO.

January 24, 2024

Amit provided absolutely awesome customer service. Very helpful and he walked me through every step to properly optimize all of my listings. Buy this app with complete confidence that it will properly optimize all of your listings.

Gilded Jewelry Designs
About 2 months using the app
Storeware replied February 29, 2024

Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that our team delivered absolutely awesome customer service and guided you through optimizing all your listings.

Your confidence in our app's ability to properly optimize listings means a lot. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to continuing to exceed your expectations

January 15, 2024

I recently had the pleasure of using Google Meet for a virtual tutorial with Iftekhar. I was seeking guidance on how to use the StoreSEO app, and Iftekhar's expertise and patience were invaluable. Google Meet provided a seamless and user-friendly platform for our session, allowing for clear communication and easy screen sharing. Iftekhar's clear explanations and willingness to troubleshoot any issues I encountered made the learning process smooth and efficient. I highly recommend storeseo.

Little Blush Daisy
17 days using the app
Storeware replied January 21, 2024

Glad to know that you loved our support and our live sessions
Please feel free to reach us when you need any help.

Thank you!