4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for simplifying the SEO process with robust features and detailed analytics. It offers a product optimization checklist, SEO score, and image optimization for an additional cost. The app is praised for its clear, actionable SEO insights, improving search engine visibility, increasing organic traffic, and boosting sales. The support team is highly commended for their excellent customer service, including live support for Google Analytics connection. It's recommended for both SEO beginners and experts, and is valued for its affordability.

March 9, 2024

the meeting with pial was very awesome i definitely learned a lot during our meeting he made everything easy to understand and i would recommend anyone seeking help could call on him for assistance at anytime looking forward to our next meeting.

Zurells
8 days using the app
March 15, 2024

Thank Amit Paul for the best help I have ever received from anyone. You have helped me to show me how I can optimise my products, pages and blog post. You did a wonderful job by optimising to 100% of a product which actually helped to learn 100% of what I am supposed to do for the rest of the things that need to be optimised.

You are such a nice guy!!! Thank you a lot.

For anyone looking for SEO apps that are user friendly, StoreSEO is the best app to use. No jurgons and everything is straight forward and easy to use. Recommed 100%

Yodiverse
Netherlands
1 day using the app
April 17, 2024

An easy to use interface and very helpful customer support. I am still quite early in the use of this tool so its hard to certain of its impact yet but a promising start!

Unspun
6 days using the app
February 2, 2024

This was the most informative session ive had so far as a store owner. Amit was very patient and very articulate in explaining to me all the features. I am excited to subscribe to a monthly plan to increase my SEO on my store. Thank you so much for your time! I feel comfortable reaching out again if needed ! Very professional and knowledgable. This app has everything you are looking for and more if optimizing SEO is your goal. Great find on the shopify app store!

BlessedFootPrints7
11 days using the app
March 3, 2024

Great walkthrough with Mr. Sadman Sakib Nadvi, he did a great job helping me answers some technical question and double checking the setup. Highly recommend for such patient and professionalism he has.

Mollify Store
4 months using the app
Storeware replied March 10, 2024

Thank you for your wonderful 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear about your great walkthrough experience.

Your recommendation for our team's patience and professionalism means a lot. If you have any more questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to help

February 4, 2024

I really recommend Sadman Sakib Nadvi who give me a premium attention and solve out my doubts as well as explain me few other things which can help on my use trought the app It is a pleasure contacting with him and |I realy recommend the attention received.
Thankyou

GLX'S Inc.
About 1 month using the app
March 26, 2024

Thank you so much Amit, you did a great work with me today. I'll like to work with you all the time, again thank you! I will recommend this app to my Shopify Store owner

Acapparelstore
9 days using the app
Storeware replied March 28, 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're glad that we could assist you. It was a pleasure working with you, and we look forward to helping you in the future as well. Your recommendation means a lot to us. If you need anything else, feel free to reach out anytime!

April 6, 2024

Store SEO app is a game-changer! It effortlessly optimizes my store's searchability, boosting visibility and driving more traffic. A must-have for any online retailer looking to maximize their reach.
Thanks, Amit, for the superb meeting SEO session.

Bath Organica
India
19 days using the app
April 16, 2024

The Support Received was excellent and fast, I am very happy.

The Big Cat Popper
South Africa
About 2 months using the app
Storeware replied April 18, 2024

Thank you so much for your review.
Please feel free to reach us when you need any help.

Cheers!

February 13, 2024

The support from Pial, was great help he sorted out my SEO issues in no time! Also offered further support if needed!
GREAT JOB!
THANK YOU!

Fashion by Ella
Netherlands
29 days using the app
Storeware replied February 29, 2024

Glad to know that you loved our support.
Please feel free to reach us when you need any help.