Globo Sticky Add To Cart

Boost sales with sticky Add To Cart, Skip the cart page

Price: Free

Delux Gadget

Time spent using app 1 day

i have problem with the app, i puts a empty space in the bottom I tried to fix it but I could not I hope you will fix this problem

Smart Shopppe

Location France

I was using this app and it was working perfectly but now the sticky add to cart bar does not show up. I have deleted the app and redownloaded it and it still does not work. I can not find any way to contact their support.

Hex Leggings

I'm only trying to use the sticky cart part of the app, but it won't let me disable the upsell popup. There is an option to turn it off, but the popup still does not disable

The Paw Bottle™

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Works great for desktops. It looks like crap on mobile. But if you're not targeting the larger mobile market size, then it's ok I guess.

Brooklyn Store

Location Brazil

Very nice!!! a few incredible feature BUUUT it's not resizing for mobile! doesnt follow the size of the screen

Corkiwatch

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app 10 minutes

The product is very installable but there are many hidden fees to steal your money for each template when you sign up. App is not worth using.

June 18, 2019

Hi,

Thank for your review. The app is easy to install.

About HIDDEN FEE: The app is total FREE. There isn't any hidden fee. May you confused with other apps? Please contact us for more information about the problem.

Thanks,
Helen

RAP1D TR3NDS

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

is a good app kinda weird to use tho like i want it to go live and its not going live it used to work properly tho

CpuWarehouse.net

I do like this app, I just wished we could have it at the bottom of the page. When it’s at the top, it hides the navigation to my site. The 3 bars on the mobile site is completely hidden over, and 95% of my customers are using mobile phones. Or if you have a feature that the customer can hide it away, but still leave a little button that they can click it back open.

PAWFECT JEWELS

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Desktop version is goid. But mobile version still need to be optimised.