Globo Sticky Add To Cart

Globo Sticky Add To Cart

by Globo

Boost sales with sticky Add To Cart, skip Cart, 1 Click Upsell

Main Street

They helped me with my issue to make the app work with my theme on Shopify, and gave me the tools to optimize

Zen Stick Concept

Amazing support!
totally recommended i has some issue but get very good support until been solved! thanks you.

Lé Uniq

Very helpful chat support! I love the app and the responsiveness of their chat support! They'll help you asap! Love it!

January 9, 2020

Our team is very happy with your review 🤩, thanks for the motivation boost! Helen

getmii

One of the best skip cart app! Allowed you to do all-in one app at a very good price. I highly recommend it

Blinger-shop

Great Apppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps. I love it very much. Strongly recommend everyone!!!!! Great Apppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps. I love it very much. Strongly recommend everyone!!!!!

Tune Master

The app is easy to install. And support was super helpful with integrating the sticky button on a custom page.

FairKing

I used this app to help my conversions. I ahve used it before with another store that i own i have now just reintegrated it with my new up and running store. Highly recommend if you want my conversions!

Bling Rides™ Official Site | Luxury Car Bling

This app is terrific, but what's equally amazing as the app itself is the customer service! Emma was amazing and helped me out very quickly. She was friendly, personable and cared about my concerns. Simply the best Sticky Cart app on Shopify. Hands down.

Osez-séduire

Very good app, help to increase conversion, support is very fast. Thanks

twenty acv store

MUITO BOM! Aplicativo ajuda a converter muito.
ESTOU MUITO SATISFEITA! Não quero mais ficar sem em minha loja.

August 27, 2019