Globo Sticky Add To Cart

Boost sales with sticky Add To Cart, Skip the cart page

Price: Free

The Kobby Store

The app is great, easy to use & support is right there to help you out really fast. Oh, & the app is FREE..this is just amazing!

Dreamshopzilla.com

Location Singapore

I find this app quite useful, help my potential buyer to add to cart and initiate checkout faster. The technical support are prompt and helpful. I highly recommend this app to anyone who need it.

Main Street

They helped me with my issue to make the app work with my theme on Shopify, and gave me the tools to optimize

Zen Stick Concept

Location Chile

Amazing support!
totally recommended i has some issue but get very good support until been solved! thanks you.

Lé Uniq

Location Philippines
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Very helpful chat support! I love the app and the responsiveness of their chat support! They'll help you asap! Love it!

January 9, 2020

Our team is very happy with your review 🤩, thanks for the motivation boost! Helen

getmii

Location France

One of the best skip cart app! Allowed you to do all-in one app at a very good price. I highly recommend it

Blinger-shop

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great Apppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps. I love it very much. Strongly recommend everyone!!!!! Great Apppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps. I love it very much. Strongly recommend everyone!!!!!

Tune Master

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The app is easy to install. And support was super helpful with integrating the sticky button on a custom page.

FairKing

I used this app to help my conversions. I ahve used it before with another store that i own i have now just reintegrated it with my new up and running store. Highly recommend if you want my conversions!

Bling Rides™ Official Site | Luxury Car Bling

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is terrific, but what's equally amazing as the app itself is the customer service! Emma was amazing and helped me out very quickly. She was friendly, personable and cared about my concerns. Simply the best Sticky Cart app on Shopify. Hands down.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10