4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its wide range of subscription features, customizable dashboard, and unique options like Build A Box and bundling. The customer portal is well-received, though some report issues with the analytics section. The support team is praised for their quick response and problem-solving skills. The app is ideal for businesses running a subscription model, with a free plan for small businesses. It's highly recommended for its seamless user experience, robust features, and excellent customer support.

December 18, 2023

This app has many features. We were able to find a way to handle subscriptions with the help of their support staff. Really a great app and service.

Genate
9 months using the app
November 20, 2023

So far so good but definitely has a lot of room for improvements especially in terms of seamless integration. Customer service is quick in responding.

JAPAN RAIL CLUB
Singapore
About 1 year using the app
December 20, 2023

Our experience has been great. The chat assistance is very helpful.

Living Proof Ministries
Over 2 years using the app
January 10, 2024

The apps seems to have most of the features a subscription app should have.
That's good. The things I am not so happy, is it contains minor UI bugs.
LIke: i have buid-a-box and, once displayed, View item button is enabled, when
clicked, the popup is displayed at botton screen! should be min middle. There are other minor issues , the support has to put CSS in. Or certain elements are not displayed correctly. Just costmetics UI issues for now.

Loving Hut Kitchen
3 days using the app
Edited December 8, 2023

Ash was excellent as chat support - one of the few times that a chat experience was as good as a telephone call.
The app itself could do with more design options on the product page, like allowing us to upload an image file.

SLEEPZZZ .
7 months using the app
October 18, 2023

So far so good. Customer service has been very good. Only two of the display options work in my theme but overall the one I’m using is clean and modern and looks and functions appropriately.

Vital Syne
About 1 month using the app
September 18, 2023

I have found the app works really well. I have had some confusion at times but I've always been able to get an answer quickly from the chat. Every time I've reached out, I've never had to wait a long time, and the merchant engineers have been patient and helpful to get me the answer I needed.

DIA NATURAL WINE
8 months using the app
October 8, 2023

So far everything has been going smoothly. Client had a very bad experience with a previous app and so this is a fresh turn.
Customer service is quite knowledgeable in the intricacies of the apps functionality and have very patient and listen to the issues that have arisen.

The fact that they are 24/7 and not just say that but are available is a breeze of fresh-air which is very much needed in design.

Rakanda Gold African Coffee
4 days using the app
August 25, 2023

Appstle its a great and versatile subscription app for your store giving you plenty of customization options. However after quick setup there few few bugs(mainly how the module is integrated and displayed in the store) which makes the life harder. I had to contact the support which is amazing and helped me quite quickly with everything I needed. It works like a charm now. Also UX of the admin could be improved but still good enough to work with

LifeUnlocked
Czechia
3 months using the app
September 25, 2023

the use is a bit complicated, but the service is great.

Levate