4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable subscription management features, including a customer portal and a product page widget. Its user-friendly interface and sleek design are highly praised. The support team is noted for their responsiveness and expertise. Some merchants reported bugs with the Build A Box feature, but these are being addressed. The app's free plan up to $500 in monthly subscriptions is appreciated by small businesses. It's seen as a valuable tool for enhancing customer shopping experience and fostering customer loyalty.

April 2, 2024

Early days - but I think the app does it's job. I've had the odd issue - and the Support function have been fast and effective. Hopefully, I'll upgrade my rating to five stars if the last piece of advice works properly

Nero's Notes
2 months using the app
March 12, 2024

good app, customer service is always there to help if you need something.

h2onutrilabs
Germany
Over 1 year using the app
April 25, 2024

The app is brilliant and does exactly what I need it to do for my members. The team are also incredibly helpful!

The logistics of the app can be tricky though - there are a lot of repetitive manual tasks that should be able to be done as one across all memberships, or uploaded via CSV etc. Hopefully the functionality behind the scenes will get better with time!

But it definitely does a good job and my members love it :)

Paper and Word
7 days using the app
April 3, 2024

works as it should! sometimes slight troubles, but support is dedicated and solves it in a short amount of time

Dr.Owl Health Drink
Austria
About 1 year using the app
March 22, 2024

I just wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude to the Appstle team. Especially Mona has been an absolute lifesaver! Whenever I encountered any issues, she was there to assist me and fix everything promptly. she shows the team's expertise and dedication and made a huge difference in my experience with the app. I can't thank her enough for going above and beyond to help me out. I highly recommend the Appstle App and their outstanding customer support

AbdeensAcademy
United Arab Emirates
24 days using the app
May 10, 2024

I found my customer support representative Jackson very helpful and prompt. I am new to appstle and so far have had a good experience. I believe the excellent customer service to be of utmost importance.

Coming Up Roses
About 1 month using the app
March 14, 2024

Easy to install onto your store. VERY responsive support staff and easy to work with

Heritage Highland Farms
About 1 month using the app
February 19, 2024

We haven't fully investigated the app yet but the customer service is very good. Even as a customer on the free plan they went above and beyond to help tweak the install and theme integration.

Dundee Butchers - The Butcher The Baker
11 days using the app
May 15, 2024

Helpful service team

FortunatePaws
About 1 year using the app
March 27, 2024

So far so good. The team have been very helpful with any issue.

The Homestead Pantry Box