4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its robust features, customization options, and seamless Shopify integration. The user-friendly dashboard and "Build-A-Box" feature allow for tailored subscriptions, giving customers control. The customer service is praised for its quick, knowledgeable, and helpful responses. Merchants note a significant boost in recurring revenue, making it valuable for businesses with subscription offerings. The app also offers a free trial and is appreciated for its affordability.

August 25, 2023

Appstle its a great and versatile subscription app for your store giving you plenty of customization options. However after quick setup there few few bugs(mainly how the module is integrated and displayed in the store) which makes the life harder. I had to contact the support which is amazing and helped me quite quickly with everything I needed. It works like a charm now. Also UX of the admin could be improved but still good enough to work with

LifeUnlocked
Czechia
3 months using the app
June 4, 2023

I'm only submitting 4 stars out of 5 because I haven't used the full service yet.

However, what I can say is that I have been BLOWN AWAY by the customer support so far. Truly unbelievably helpful and timely. The best I have seen from ANY company, hands down.

Cleanrshower
6 months using the app
September 18, 2023

I have found the app works really well. I have had some confusion at times but I've always been able to get an answer quickly from the chat. Every time I've reached out, I've never had to wait a long time, and the merchant engineers have been patient and helpful to get me the answer I needed.

DIA NATURAL WINE
8 months using the app
October 11, 2022

I haven't used it yet. but it looks very simple to use. I'm looking to start a t shirt subscription service. It would be great to have a demo store that showed every feature that you could click on and it would take you to a how to tutorial. The customer support team are very helpful and helped me solve my app issues. thanks

The ON Store
11 days using the app
July 18, 2023

Had a good experience with the engineers who helped fix an ongoing issue with my products not being able to be added to basket. Not great experience losing sales but good engineer support and super quick fix

Bucknbird
About 2 years using the app
Appstle Inc. replied July 19, 2023

Dear Merchant,

This is Ria, the co-founder of Appstle. Thank you for your feedback. Regarding the issue you faced, it was due to 'app embed' being enabled when a theme update happened. Whenever app embed is enabled for any app, it becomes Shopify's responsibility to inject the code into the theme and ensure that the widget is published. So, when a store theme is changed by the merchant or is updated by the theme developer, the widget can stop working because of the mismatch between the app's selector (code) that Shopify injects into your store, and the selector needed to work with the updated theme. In your case, when the mismatch happened, our team manually updated the selector to the correct, unique and clean one, to have the widget appear again.

Because Shopify injects the code for all embedded apps directly, it is outside our app's (or any other Shopify app's) scope to automatically intervene It will need to be done manually. The only way to prevent this mismatch completely, is to switch off the app embed toggle. Our team has shared the necessary screenshot. Please feel free to reach out at ria@appstle.com if you have any other questions.

August 18, 2023

Working with Appstle as I'm evaluating several platforms. None are perfect, but I find Appstle Intuitive and it gets the job done. Their support is incredible and quick to respond! I highly recommend people consider their platform.

Cantoro Wine Club
18 days using the app
February 8, 2023

I would recommended this app because it has so many functionalities and they are very useful!! At first it might be difficult to understand but its great !!

insentials
Belgium
About 2 months using the app
Appstle Inc. replied February 11, 2023

Glad that we are able to meet your requirements. Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

May 10, 2023

A solid subscription app though that is a bit of a learning curve (as with most subscription apps). Very helpful support team responds to questions quickly.

TOMME Cheese Shop
6 months using the app
July 6, 2023

Im a customer junkie, and the customer service given was AMAZING. Im looking forward to growing my business with the app and so far so good!

FÄRG MAKEUP & ACADEMY
Sweden
3 months using the app
July 5, 2023

Good app. Fairly easy to use and customize. Priced competitively.

Had an issue and reached out to customer support and they fixed in minutes.

SUNDAY II SUNDAY
5 days using the app
Appstle Inc. replied July 5, 2023

Thank you for the great review! We're glad to be a part of your store's ecosystem and support you in your growth :)