4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its wide range of subscription features, customizable dashboard, and unique options like Build A Box and bundling. The customer portal is well-received, though some report issues with the analytics section. The support team is praised for their quick response and problem-solving skills. The app is ideal for businesses running a subscription model, with a free plan for small businesses. It's highly recommended for its seamless user experience, robust features, and excellent customer support.

February 6, 2024

An sich ein gutes Tool um Abos anzubieten, jedoch würde ich mir wünschen, dass ich es mehr selbst konfigurieren kann. Zwar setzt es der Support um aber hätte doch gerne mehr Freiheit diesbezüglich.

Die Sprachen werden auch nicht alle sauber übersetzt und es war viel manuelle Arbeit notwendig aber ich denke, dass wird bestimmt demnächst auch noch angepasst.

Kann es trotzdem weiterempfehlen!

MyImpulse
Germany
May 16, 2023

La opción y widget que ofrecen es muy util y se puede configurar de manera muy sencilla. Y dado el caso que quiera configurar algo que no este a disposición del usuaria, el equipo de atención al cliente soluciona de manera efectiva y con rapidez todas las peticiones requeridas en un corto tiempo, en la mayoría de los casos y personas que atienden. Quedo muy conforme con la aplicación, servicio y atención al cliente que recibí, recomiendo 100% instalar esta aplicación en todas las tiendas de shopify.

GurenParrix
Italy
About 2 months using the app
October 11, 2021

I'm a new user and find the portal quite tricky to use but the team are so friendly and helpful I'm learning so much! Would definitely recommend for small start ups

borrow and nest
Appstle Inc. replied October 11, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. Please feel free to reach out to us, if any other help is required.

April 4, 2022

I have already recommended Appstle to a couple others who are looking for a subscription-type app, and also generally in one of my ecommerce groups. The customer support is 1000%; they are helpful and quick. I feel they go above and beyond. The only reason I didn't rate it 5 stars is because I would prefer that some of the universal settings be customizable at the product level. I have several ideas of memberships and subscriptions for my shop that are quite varied and I have to think about how to set up the settings so that it applies to any kind of product.

Catch the Fire Worship Flags
Appstle Inc. replied April 4, 2022

Hello,

We are glad to receive such motivating words from you. Really appreciate it!

Regarding the use case suggestions, I have reached out to you via chat/email, to understand your use cases and requirements better, and to have our dev team build the functionalities.

Looking forward to connecting with you on this!

Edited January 27, 2022

Update: resolved the issue the next day, so appears to all be working now - still think it'd be much better with more documentation, but no problems any longer. :) I want to like this app, but the support is fairly slow - to be fair, it's only been 1/2 a day, but when the app isn't working, that's a long time. And the app just doesn't work. I think it's because it's poorly coded, although I've only spent an hour or so digging into the JS. For example, it has trouble locating all the buy boxes on the page in order to actually add the subscription options, despite selecting them by class. I'd be ok with slow or no support if there were good documentation, but alas, that's also not the case. I'll revise the review if someone gets back to us and fixes the issues, but we just keep getting the same response that they have to "escalate" every issue and don't have a timeframe for getting back to us.

DoggieKarma
Appstle Inc. replied January 27, 2022

Hello,

This is Hemant, the lead dev/CTO of Appstle. I am sorry you had less than a stellar experience with our support. I went through the ticket in detail and the reason we had to involve the dev team, was because, by default, the widget is displayed only for the main product on the product page. It is done this way so that in case you have additional products on the same page, we don't display a widget for them by default.

To show an additional widget, it requires placing our snippet in the liquid code of your theme. We can add it for you but require some details. I have reached out to you on the chat as well. Please let me know a good time to connect.

Edited October 14, 2022

It is very easy to remove products from subscription, but when it comes to adding products, there are very big problems and it costs the business a lot of money. We have 500 different products, spices etc. we are selling. It takes 5 seconds to unsubscribe products and 15 minutes to add. Definitely adding products is loading very slowly and needs to be categorized. The site owner should be able to edit and categorize the product adding part from the admin panel. Otherwise, the person who uses our site every 10 days wastes time and gets bored of adding it and cancels the subscription. The application is very cost-effective, I hope it solves it. There are many good aspects, but 1 bad side makes everything.

Fin And Earth
Appstle Inc. replied November 18, 2021

November 16, 2021

Working well so far. I had a little issue of double charging (my fault) but their support was able to quickly fix this for me. Greatly appreciate their support!

The Biscuit Bakery
Appstle Inc. replied November 16, 2021

December 9, 2022

Overall very good, never as simple as you'd like it to be to implement, but their support is responsive and helpful.

Blonde Solutions
May 31, 2021

Good app for starting to explore subscriptions. I did have trouble adding a banner to top of page but am still able to start accepting subscriptions

Space Beans Coffee Co.
About 1 year using the app
Appstle Inc. replied May 31, 2021

Thank you for your constructive feedback. Our dev team is currently working on this feature, and we will update you once it is live.

September 21, 2022

I use this app to provide subscriptions on hundreds of products, works well, only downside would be that a product can't be on special and still be available for subscription discount without being discounted further.

Pet Central