Sumtrackr Inventory Management

Sumtrackr Inventory Management

$24/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 27, 2023

After two year of my inventory being an absolute mess, I found this app and it has been a total game changer. Super easy to set up and use. Finally have my inventory all in one place, integrating with so many sales channels. The customer service is next level. Never have I ever had better customer service with an app than I have with this one. All emails are answered within 24hrs or less, and they are so helpful! Have hopped on video calls and everything. Such a pleasure to work with Sumtrackr I highly recommend this to anyone who is selling in multiple channels and needs to track their inventory.

Bundled Baby
Sumtracker replied January 27, 2023

Thanks a lot Michelle! You've made our day :)

January 25, 2023

Sumtracker has simplified my inventory process and was EXACTLY what my business needed. The platform is very user friendly and the customer support is amazing! I would highly recommend this app for any business. I'm so happy with it!

Sensationally OT
Time spent using app: 7 months
Sumtracker replied January 27, 2023

Thanks for the great review Nikki!

January 18, 2023

LIFESAVER! I have a complex business model with a strange way to manage inventory. I spent hours and hours researching apps and finally came across Sumtracker. It has honestly been game changing for me. The app is soooo easy to use. Set up was easy. The team have been so helpful. They helped on-board me and have been at hand to answer questions. I give this app and the team a 10/10. Best part is....this is the first time in 2 years I have been across my inventory! No unhappy customers plus I am saving money by not over ordering stock.

Alphabet The Label
Sumtracker replied January 27, 2023

Thanks for the amazing review! Very happy to know that the app has been helpful for you :)

January 10, 2023

Great customer service so far, we have 4 Shopify accounts under Sumtracker updating inventory for our 10 locations around the US and Mexico. Every time we have an issue or want to get a new feature that will help us managing our stores the development team is always there to help us.

BONEFLY
Edited December 3, 2022

The Sumtrackr app is great. We've been using the app for about 2 months. Any time that we've had any questions they were promptly addressed. Over the last 13 plus years we've used several different apps to sync our inventory across multiple channels. None of the apps we used in the past did as well as this one. This app is a keeper!

Party Zone USA
November 30, 2022

Fast syncing for our 4 stores, it has an easy to navigate interface and the price is very reasonable, especially compared to the competition's apps, (many of which we've used). Don't have a review of support, but we really haven't needed it...this app just works. Very happy so far.

Laughing Lamb Fibers
November 29, 2022

Brilliant app for inventory management across multiple platforms - don't know how we ever worked without it. One of the best features is the bundles system, especially for products that require assembly. Any bulk CSV uploads are very easy to do as well. The customer support is also fantastic.

Switch Boss
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 29, 2022

Sumtracker has been a great addition to our company and our unique needs of having the same SKU for several Options that we carry, having multiple stores was not an issue and the best part is the team is responsive within 24 hours. I strongly recommend this App for Inventory management.

Gone Country Hats
November 29, 2022

Great app! Was the only one that could help us map out bundles and separate sku's so that inventory could be properly tracked!

Rouge Care
November 8, 2022

We added Sumtracker to our Shopify store in August 2022 and have been using this App very successfully. We have found the product to be very efficient in managing our inventory and it has been especially helpful in creating out purchase orders from our suppliers. Both placing the orders as well as receiving the inventory has been wonderful.
Also, we had what we referred to as "Kits" with a variety of products contained in them that we were having to manage manually. With the Bundles feature within Sumtracker, we no longer need to do this. Sumtracker manages our Kits for us. This has saved us tons of manual hours.
We have to say that the absolute best part of the product is the personalized CUSTOMER SERVICE. We get our answers and assistance swiftly and with great clarity. On top of all of this when we have needed a measure of an upgrade, our request is taken seriously and given consideration and in every instance the App has been upgraded.
We highly recommend this product to anyone who is in need of a Shopify Inventory and Order management system.
The trial period offered gave us the opportunity to fall in love with the product and know that it is worth it. AND the bonus is the sliding scale for packages based on sales volume. Love this feature too, and so will you.
Sandra

GreenGalaxy.ca
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Sumtracker replied November 8, 2022

Thank you so much Sandra for your kind appreciation. Its great to have you as our customer :)