Sup Dropshipping

Dropshipping manager for Sourcing, POD, Branding, Fulfillment

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

doumeo

Location China
Time spent using app 9 minutes

Good app for dropshipping, easy and free. When Oberlo is gone, I was not satisfied with the forced migrating so I looked for other free apps. I tried quite a few and Sup Dropshipping is the best among them. Their store functions are smooth for connections, though they do have some bugs - actually I met one but their tech team worked really FAST! Above all is their customer service, Tina did a great job helping me connect all my items. Strong recommend for this app, hope other sellers from Oberlo find it helpful.

townif

Time spent using app 3 minutes

I was suddenly moved to another app from Oberlo and got totally confused, so I looked elsewhere. I found Sup from appstore, and decided to give it a try as they are free to use. Fortunately, their platform is easy to understand and all my products just went thru with a click. I want to thank my agent Welyn, she is so helpful as she found good suppliers for my products, even better than before. All I have to do is just confirm them. Above all, this is a totally FREE app like Oberlo, and I felt nothing much limitations so far. Good work and keep it up!

BajaTiki

Time spent using app About 2 months

I am enjoying the POD service very much, they have a huge catalog of high quality POD items and the photos and quality are better than most. Just starting out with them so have not had a sale yet to be able to comment on payment and shipping, but the designing and importing functions are very smooth. Recommend. BajaTiki.com

NovieJewelry

Location Finland

Started using SUP to fulfill my orders few weeks ago and my experience has been positive so far. Good prices, fast shipping time and friendly support. Specially my agent Faria has been really helpful!

bbackpacks

Time spent using app About 1 month

Good app,I have been using super for all my ecommerce journey, great service and great support team. I would recommend it

golfstoress

Time spent using app About 1 month

LOVE Super, Their services just great! Merta has helped me several times on some issues, she’s very kind and respond positively!

rainacc

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very good customer support, always responds fast and manages to help me very quickly with any of my problems.

ifformstore

Time spent using app 8 minutes

Great app everything you need to start an ecommerce store, excellent source for products with great customer service.

APYLERA

Location Austria

Sooo hi its my first ever review on a app so maby its a little caotic, i have to say i havent fullfilled any order yet but i am sure they arent a scam. I really like the website also the pricing mostly is very good and the shipping times seem really good i will uptade you guys when i know more

Vensorini

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 month

I have been using this app for a month and I have to say I'm very impressed,
I love the process of sourcing and listing items makes it very easy especially with Faria my agent from Sup always there to explain every detail of the product and images at any time.

Previous 1