Sup Dropshipping , 137 reviews

Merchants appreciate this app for simplifying dropshipping management with features like smooth order fulfillment, personal agents, and Print on Demand services. Despite some criticism about the tech, the app is commended for its responsive customer service, quick processing, and seamless Shopify integration. It offers a variety of shipping options, handles inventory management, and provides a vast product inventory. The app also includes a free plan for importing up to 50 products.

May 19, 2024

I have only place a few orders through SUP and two of those were with bad outcomes. They claim they quality check products, but I question that. Here is why:

A t-shirt was sent to a customer and the material was poor and the printed image was not complete.

I personally ordered a POD cap for myself. When it arrived, the image was not complete, it was not centralized as per my design, and the cap itself had a nasty smell. SUP told me that I checked the cap before shipping - sure, but the image showed the cap small, so I couldn't see cracks in the design and I can't smell images.

They give you a dedicated agent and this causes issues if they are not there when you contact them. They are slow to reply. I ordered a product that stated 1-3 day processing, BUT it hasn't even reached the processing stage after three days. So that will be another three days for the processing (because they always complete processing at the latest date, 3 as opposed to the 1 of the 1-3 days). So my products is still saying pending after three days. I have contacted SUP three time and still had no reply. I would not treat my customers like this.

I discovered (from my agent) that one of their supplier was using images that were not of the same material of the actual products. I asked if the agent could obtain the correct image. The reply from the agent was a straight "No". If that was me, I would have said, "I'm not sure if that is possible, but I will certainly try.

Sporty Types
New Zealand
About 1 year using the app
March 27, 2024

Great Way to Make Money This app has been a great way for me to make some extra money. I'm able to work from home and set my own hours. I'm very happy with it!

Cheap Shop
27 days using the app
April 3, 2024

"Absolutely love this app! The user-friendly interface makes it super easy to manage my dropshipping business. The order fulfilment process is smooth, and I've seen a significant increase in sales since using this app. Highly recommended!"

My Store
14 days using the app
April 29, 2024

Helped me build my brand from scratch! From custom designs to packaging and labeling, they offer everything you need to stand out. Amazing service!

Creative art
Germany
May 7, 2024

The intricacies of dropshipping seemed daunting to me until I discovered Sup Dropshipping. Their intuitive platform and comprehensive tutorials have made the process not only manageable but also enjoyable.

Ewc.Mart
16 days using the app
May 17, 2024

Thanks to Sup Dropshipping, I've been able to streamline my business operations. The ability to source products, create custom designs, and manage dropshipping all in one place has been incredibly convenient. Highly recommended!

Glamour Gem
2 days using the app
April 28, 2024

With hundreds of mockups, I can easily create my own designs and sell exclusive products. Love it!

SELECTIFY
Germany
19 days using the app
February 26, 2024

Very nice service! I was stuck in a problem when placing the order as a new user. So I contacted the customer service via live chat, and Sunny responded to me immediately just in a few seconds. She helped me to solve the problem quickly. Their shipping time is also fast I must say. A heartfelt thanks to Sunny and the company behind her! 5/5 stars.

O Buy
About 2 months using the app
April 16, 2024

Sup has helped me lower my purchasing costs significantly! I can easily buy wholesale for any quantity, even single items. This allows me to offer competitive prices to my customers and maximize my profits. Sup's platform is user-friendly and their customer support is fantastic.

Snout Spark
May 2, 2024

I was overwhelmed by the complexities of dropshipping before Sup Dropshipping. Their user-friendly platform and clear tutorials made everything manageable and even enjoyable!

AL MADINA PACKAGES