Super Effects ‑ Holiday Boost

The next level of boosting sales with stunning effects

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

sakgomachinery

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 month

good stuffgood stuffgood stuffgood stuffgood stuffgood stuffgood stuffgood stuffgood stuffgood stuffgood stuffgood stuffgood stuffgood stuffgood stuff

December 15, 2020

Thank you for your review ^^ We are really happy to know that you enjoy the app. Please stay tuned to explore new upcoming effects this year-end shopping season.

Men's Things

Location Jamaica
Time spent using app 13 minutes

Love...exiting how this app brings my store to life. Suitable for most seasons throughout the year.

December 15, 2020

Sayre's Eden Boutique

Super cute effects to help increase traffic and revenue for Christmas! I absolutely love seeing cute websites!

December 14, 2020

Thank you for your lovely review ^^ We are really happy to know that you enjoy the app. Please stay tuned to explore new upcoming effects this year-end shopping season.

East Carolina Trading Company

Great app. Puts you in holiday spirit. In the snowflake santa, would like more options on santa and snowflake. Every page of santa little to much

Body Beautiq

I love this app, it gives me exactly what I wanted. So many options to choose. Makes the site very festive

YURII

Location India

i used this app because of its cool effects that gave my website a very cool look.Now my website looking more interesting.

Joker & Witch

Location India
Time spent using app 3 minutes

Super effects is the most easiest way to dress up your shop for various occasions. Simple integration and a free plan makes it a clear winner among its rivals.

Bronzedly Co.

Time spent using app About 1 year

I love this app, it brings light and fun to my website! The Snow Flakes are so Life like it has a slight Delay but other that its great! I say get it!

Lolagie

Time spent using app About 2 months

The classic snowfall effect really adds the gift giving spirit to my gift shop! I love it so much, highly recommend it.

Shoppinkmoon

i love this app it gives me exactly what i need. i currently am having a 24 deals of christmas and with the snowflakes effects it puts it all together