Super Effects: Christmas Boost

The next level of boosting sales with 70+ Christmas effects

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Dirt Warrior Accessories

I added this app so I could get Christmas Effects on our website. I am amazed at how easy and quick I was able to accomplish it and it is better than I was imagining before I started looking.

Kraft Nerds

Time spent using app 2 minutes

I saw in on someone else's page and I fell in love with it. I had to get it for myself! I am so happy with it.

Active Entrepreneur

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Super Effects adds that little extra boost that gets attention and keeps potential customers on the site. Really helps you to stand out against the competition!

Panda Clothing

Location Greece
Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app to make my site more friendly and I really like it. It has many different themes!!!!

Frimunt Clothing Co.

I have been using this app since last year, and all I can say are good things about it. It is easy to install, easy to choose the effects and they work phenomenally great! The customer service have been wonderful, attending to special requests from me, they have delivered the most beautiful effects which I've used in my Store and my customers enjoy them very much. I recommend this app to anyone who wants to enhance their customer's shopping experience. Even my cat enjoys the effects when I open my Store page in my tablet at home! Lol, without knowing I found another great use for the app. But seriously, try it, for sure you'll enjoy it!

Trendy Goose

Location Sweden

I used this app for black friday & christmas deals to add snow to my page and it worked perfect, definitely gonna use this app next winter. :)

Azulike Life

I love how this app brings life to my shop I sometimes log on just to see the hearts fall. I love it. I do wish it was more choices in the some of the holidays.

February 17, 2022

Hi there,
Thank you so much for your sweet review. It totally made our day. If you have any effect idea or any effect that you'd like to have, do let us know and we'll have it on our to-do list.
Thanks again and have a good day.

Peerly Pour Art

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great App. the effects were great I personally like the snow flakes, looking forward to trying another effect. Thanks

aireactivewear

Time spent using app 5 minutes

This app has the best free effects. Multiple effects in the library to choose from and I'll upgrade my plan soon. Thanks to the development team.

ExpressionsByDimples

Location Anguilla

awesome app.. brought my website to life. love all the features and that you have a choice of free or payment options

December 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review ^^ Please stay tuned for more upcoming effects.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6