Super Effects: Halloween Boost

Super Effects: Halloween Boost

by 2B I/O

The next level of boosting Halloween sales with spooky effects

Primaseas Floral and more

I used this app to add some activity to liven up my store pages.Easily able to set it to just the home page! Excellent app!

Dynamic crafts and creations

I love that your able to add these cool affects to your website tk attract a wider audience. I have always wondered if something like this was possible and then I came across this and was so amazed.

Shipping Department

We used this app to add special Christmas effects to our store. We have gotten awesome feedback and it adds a little bit of Christmas spirit that our customers love! Would definitely recommend this app.

December 15, 2020

Thank you for your review ^^ We are really happy to know that you enjoy the app. Please stay tuned to explore new upcoming effects this year-end shopping season.

sakgomachinery

good stuffgood stuffgood stuffgood stuffgood stuffgood stuffgood stuffgood stuffgood stuffgood stuffgood stuffgood stuffgood stuffgood stuffgood stuff

Men's Things

Love...exiting how this app brings my store to life. Suitable for most seasons throughout the year.

Sayre's Eden Boutique

Super cute effects to help increase traffic and revenue for Christmas! I absolutely love seeing cute websites!

December 14, 2020

Thank you for your lovely review ^^ We are really happy to know that you enjoy the app. Please stay tuned to explore new upcoming effects this year-end shopping season.

East Carolina Trading Company

Great app. Puts you in holiday spirit. In the snowflake santa, would like more options on santa and snowflake. Every page of santa little to much

Body Beautiq

I love this app, it gives me exactly what I wanted. So many options to choose. Makes the site very festive

YURII

i used this app because of its cool effects that gave my website a very cool look.Now my website looking more interesting.

Joker & Witch

Super effects is the most easiest way to dress up your shop for various occasions. Simple integration and a free plan makes it a clear winner among its rivals.

Previous 1 3