Super QR Codes ‑ QR codes app

Make printable QR codes for products, discounts and more

Free plan available. 1-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Couture Connoisseur

This was very user friendly! Easy to create codes! I loved the lil tour at the beginning and also the features that allow you to add a photo at the center of the code!

January 31, 2021

Thank you so much for the review. I am glad to know that you like the tour.

Lumière Rouge

Super speedy and helpful customer service! Rather than sending steps and links on how to fix the issue I was facing, customer service did it all for me within a few minutes :)

January 8, 2021

Thank you for leaving this review.

Pretty, Soft & Sexy LLC

great love it, just downloaded and cant wait to see just how it helps my business grow. wish the logo would show up more but its ok

November 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your review 😊. The logo has a maximum size limit to prevent the overlapping with the QR code. It's a technical limitation and unfortunately we can't do much about it.

The Christmas Tree Stand

Just started using and it seems like a good app. I'd love to be able to design the dynamic QR codes by adding our logo to it. This does not seem to be a feature yet. I also would love if there was a small white border around the logo in the center of the non-dynamic qr codes to make our logo more visible. We were able to design a qr code this way on another QR site generator, but we prefer to use something that integrates w/ shopify. ***Update: I originally gave this 4 stars cause I'd like to seem more features, but changed to 5 stars b/c customer service was really fast and helpful. They also said they'll be working on the features I requested.

November 17, 2020

Thank you for your review. I appreciate your feedback and I promise to add the requested features within 24-48 hours.

Bucks Spices and Gourmet Pantry

I need to be able to point to a particular and simple collection of products so that people who look in my retail window and who don't want to come in can select and buy from a curated list of "grab and go" products. I'll add alerts for these orders so that, like a take-out restaurant, these orders will be separate from our batch fulfillment process and someone can grab their order of a shelf and get it to them. I needed a bit of support due to some technicality. Support was friendly and responsive. If you need a simple but powerful QR code redirect app, this is a good one to consider!

November 11, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving this amazing review. We are always there to help you.

Nursery 2 U

works well so far :) i have just downloaded it i had top pay straight away to download the qr codes even though it is supposed to be a free trial

November 6, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving the review. Your 1 day free trial is active right now. You will not get charged before the 1 day trial ends.

Judi Holler

awesome! so easy to use. i love having a trusted site inside of the shopify to create the qr codes we need for our business.

October 19, 2020

Thank you so much for writing the review. We look forward to making your experience more delightful.

Princess D’s Gifts

I used this app to allow my customers to receive a discount on a future purchase. Shubham was extrememly patient and helpful in helping me set this up and I highly recommend this app!!

October 12, 2020

Thanks a lot for writing this review. This means a lot. You are AWESOME.

KuxtalMarket

Amazing app! They helped me create a custom QR code for my members to use. It is super user friendly and very efficient. Super super happy with their service and skills! 10 stars from me!

September 2, 2020

Thanks a lot! for supporting us. It is always a pleasure to work with customers like you.

BuysArise

Pretty great and useful app actually. I would love to see some customization options since they don't have any.

April 3, 2020

Thank you for your review. Just let us know the customization you would want us to and I promise not to disappoint you. Go to the chat section of your dashboard and drop a message.

2 Next