Super Watermarks ‑ Badges

Super Watermarks ‑ Badges

by 2B

The next level of boosting sales with badges and watermarks

New Vinyl Clock

Very handy application. Super fast service, responsive and help with any problems.I recommend to use. And thanks to the developers

CAPITOL OPTICAL

I'm impressed on the number of badges, this app has enough badges to help product photos stand out to customers. Highly recommend.

October 8, 2020

Thank you for your review ^^ We are so glad you like the app.
Have a great day!

Pilar Canovas Art

Really easy to use, and an excellent support, all my photos are now protected, i highly rcomend it for your watermark needs!

September 30, 2020

Thank you so much ^^ Wish you all the best for your business and always be happy with Super Watermarks.

supermarket88

This app is brilliant. I have been looking for an app that could help me mark all product photos as pre-order items. I spent hours searching on app store, asking for recommendations on groups,... and I found this. I just need to apply a pre-order sticker on all my product photos, and am able to remove it or add another sticker whenever I want. Thanks for developing such a great app. I’m going to pay

August 24, 2020

Thank you so much for this lovely review

Steel My Mug

I really like this app. It is very user-friendly and saves me a lot of effort. Thank you for creating it!

ShowerPouch

Customer service is stellar! I had an IT issue. They answered my message and got me up and running in less than 5 minutes.

AutoPartsBasket

Really Easy App which does what is supposed to do !
I had a problem and the support team helped me immediately !

June 9, 2020

Dear AutoPrartsBasket, thank you for that 💖review, it like this make our hard work worth it! Don't forget this week we add a set of Father’s Day stickers, I hope it'll look superb in your store and you love it. Thank you again and do let us know whenever you need anything.

Vibes On Top

I like this product very well, the app runs smoothly, without any petty errors, it saves me a lot of things

June 9, 2020

Vibes On Top, Thank you for the review! We're doing our best to bring awesome stickers to you as fast as possible. It's great to know that you found it useful! 🙂

looong-made

This app is very simple and easy to use. Recently this app requires a subscription, and I don’t really like this change. Anyway, the fee is acceptable for such a useful app, at least it is cheaper and more useful than some other apps I used.

May 27, 2020

Thank you for understanding and for the trust you have placed in us. Wish you all the best!

Electroniks-India®

We lost 850+ product images. They were not able to restore the images back to the original ones.
This is the reply we received from their team -
"You have created a lot of confusing campaigns and NOTIFIED US OF A MAJOR SYSTEM ERROR. We have tried to do the best we can but your images cannot be restored automatically.
We sent you an email with the original image file attached. Please check your email inbox
We are sorry for the inconvenience!!"

This will make us put additional 150-200 hours in editing all the listings.

May 26, 2020

We are so sorry for any inconvenience our application has caused to you. We have been trying our best to restore your original images for you, but too many campaigns that leave bugs on each other were running, and unluckily, the number of images is too large to be recovered without leaving any errors.
We sincerely apologize for the problem.
Hope that you will have a better experience with us next time. We have improved our data infrastructure to give you better service.
Wish you a great day!