Super Watermarks ‑ Badges

Super Watermarks ‑ Badges

by 2B I/O

Boost sales with labels, stickers and badges on product images

LuckyStar Sneaker

Just a simple app and easy to use. The app works great now and does exactly what I need. Should update more new stickers

June 6, 2021

Thank you so much for trusting and using Super Watermarks. We have been updating new stickers every week and trying to give you the best app by far on Shopify.

We Love Doggos

Could not revert changes for over 100 products, corrupted half of the images and now the software is bugged at "1 second remaining" whenever we're trying to revert the Watermarks, use at your own risk of having to reupload all your products images...

April 27, 2021

Hi,

We're really sorry for bringing you such a bad experience. To solve the problem, we have unlisted our app on Shopify store in order to check and fix the bug. Hopefully, in the near future, when we have done, we will have a chance to serve you. Once again, we would like to extend our sincere apologies to you.

Have a nice day and good luck with your business!

Bradford Insulation

I searched high and low for a product badge app. This one is by far the simplest and most intuitive to use. The support is super responsive and there is a large library of ready-made badges to choose from. If you just need a single badge for your site, you can get away with using the free version.

April 8, 2021

Thanks so much for giving us your take on how we are doing. We're glad that customers like you are having a great experience at the Super Watermarks. Good luck with your business and hope you are always happy using our app.

Plan y Vino

March 3, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for reaching out to us. To remove watermarks on your product images, please contact us via email, or call an agent through Support.
Our customer support staff is writing to you. If there are still some issues, feel free to talk to her so that we can assist you at our best.
Regards,
Super Watermarks team

At Home Finds

Hello, I have uninstalled the app but the watermarks retained. How can I remove it all? I had to uninstall it due to a limited time offer on my promotions, although it does its job but I had to stop due to out of stock and change on promotion reasons. Thank you. Update: Support is awesome! Thanks so much for your help. My concern is now solved =)

February 16, 2021

Hi,
Our customer support team is checking for you right now. Please stay tuned and pay attention to your email box, our staff will reach out to you in a few minutes.
Thank you and have a good day!

Charms21

More templates of the sticker would be nice, but overall the app is awesome and worth it. Recommend for this season to boost your campaigns.

January 25, 2021

Thank you for trusting and using Super Watermarks. Good luck with your business and hope you are always happy using our app.

Giordana Cycling

Great app to use to display your own badges. Have found it useful across a lot of different messages we display on the product and collection pages. Sales, new arrivals, new colors available, nice to be able to design our own badge and add it in!

January 25, 2021

Drifter Sunglasses

I'm changing my previous negative review to a fare more positive one thanks to the technical support team of Super Watermarks. Although there are a few technical issues that require improvement, I'm altogether happy with the app and its options. Thank you Hong for your help and kindness. Keep up the good work!

January 8, 2021

Hi,
We are so sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. However, our support team has sent you an email but no reply from you. It seems like you haven't received it yet or it has come to your spam box.
We have checked our database and we did not get your image yet. Please send us your logo image so that we can handle it for you.
We are always willing to assist you at our best.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

HouseofDogs.no

Very easy to use, very good function, very intuitive. Finally an app with decent looks, and it is very easy to use own designed badges as well.

December 30, 2020

SuperBoom Co.

The application is really great. Only 30 minutes I can process all product photos in my store easily

December 30, 2020