Super Watermarks ‑ Badges

Super Watermarks ‑ Badges

by 2B I/O

Boost sales with labels, stickers and badges on product images

Food For Foodies

*** Be cautious that should you want to delete this app, you will have products stuck with watermarks that can't be deleted.*** I have a large catalogue and this app makes it really difficult to add just a select new number or new products to a campaign.
Also I've emailed twice asking for the watermarks to be removed off my products as I want to delete the app and move to a more efficient app. However I've had no more responses and the watermarks can't be removed from my images, hence the poor response.
The app crashed several times over the last few months and customer service had to often help fix the errors, which was often a 12-24 hour turnaround. I wouldn't recommend this solution for stores with large catalogues.
I'm honestly really cross that I now have half a store with watermarks!

July 26, 2021

Hi Sandy,

We are so sad to hear that you have had such a poor experience that you no longer want to work with us. We’re all sorry for a lot of inconveniences we’ve caused for the you and put you into the terrible situation. When receiving your email, we were really ashamed and knew that our apologies cannot make up for our mistakes.

About your issue, our Tech team has been jumping on it in priority, and we promise to recover the original images for your store within 12 hours. We will let you know as soon as it's fixed.

The fixing-bug process has lasted longer than expectation because there was an unexpected fault from our system when we tried to upgrade data to maintain the stable performance of application for the next releases.
This situation has taught us a lot. We know that has influenced your business, so we’re actively trying to minimize the possibility of this happening again. We hope that you will see our application's improvement.

Once again, we still want to give my sincerest apology to you.

Kind Regards,
The Super Watermarks team.

Doug's

Excellent app. Easy to use, effective and really great support. I had some trouble getting set up and the developer helped me out immediately. Highly recommended!

bibhair

an excellent experience My problems were all solved, looooooooooooooooooooooooooooove theeeeee service.

July 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your sincere review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us.
We will share this with the our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work!

LuckyStar Sneaker

Just a simple app and easy to use. The app works great now and does exactly what I need. Should update more new stickers

June 6, 2021

Thank you so much for trusting and using Super Watermarks. We have been updating new stickers every week and trying to give you the best app by far on Shopify.

We Love Doggos

Could not revert changes for over 100 products, corrupted half of the images and now the software is bugged at "1 second remaining" whenever we're trying to revert the Watermarks, use at your own risk of having to reupload all your products images...

April 27, 2021

Hi,

We're really sorry for bringing you such a bad experience. To solve the problem, we have unlisted our app on Shopify store in order to check and fix the bug. Hopefully, in the near future, when we have done, we will have a chance to serve you. Once again, we would like to extend our sincere apologies to you.

Have a nice day and good luck with your business!

Bradford Insulation

I searched high and low for a product badge app. This one is by far the simplest and most intuitive to use. The support is super responsive and there is a large library of ready-made badges to choose from. If you just need a single badge for your site, you can get away with using the free version.

April 8, 2021

Thanks so much for giving us your take on how we are doing. We're glad that customers like you are having a great experience at the Super Watermarks. Good luck with your business and hope you are always happy using our app.

Plan y Vino

March 3, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for reaching out to us. To remove watermarks on your product images, please contact us via email, or call an agent through Support.
Our customer support staff is writing to you. If there are still some issues, feel free to talk to her so that we can assist you at our best.
Regards,
Super Watermarks team

At Home Finds

Hello, I have uninstalled the app but the watermarks retained. How can I remove it all? I had to uninstall it due to a limited time offer on my promotions, although it does its job but I had to stop due to out of stock and change on promotion reasons. Thank you. Update: Support is awesome! Thanks so much for your help. My concern is now solved =)

February 16, 2021

Hi,
Our customer support team is checking for you right now. Please stay tuned and pay attention to your email box, our staff will reach out to you in a few minutes.
Thank you and have a good day!

Charms21

More templates of the sticker would be nice, but overall the app is awesome and worth it. Recommend for this season to boost your campaigns.

January 25, 2021

Thank you for trusting and using Super Watermarks. Good luck with your business and hope you are always happy using our app.

Giordana Cycling

Great app to use to display your own badges. Have found it useful across a lot of different messages we display on the product and collection pages. Sales, new arrivals, new colors available, nice to be able to design our own badge and add it in!

January 25, 2021