Super Watermarks: Valentine

Rating (4.1)
Developer
4.1
January 12, 2021

Great app to use to display your own badges. Have found it useful across a lot of different messages we display on the product and collection pages. Sales, new arrivals, new colors available, nice to be able to design our own badge and add it in!

Giordana Cycling
Time spent using app: About 1 year
2B I/O replied January 25, 2021

Thank you for trusting and using Super Watermarks. Good luck with your business and hope you are always happy using our app.

Edited January 21, 2021

I'm changing my previous negative review to a fare more positive one thanks to the technical support team of Super Watermarks. Although there are a few technical issues that require improvement, I'm altogether happy with the app and its options. Thank you Hong for your help and kindness. Keep up the good work!

Drifter Sunglasses
Spain
Time spent using app: About 2 months
2B I/O replied January 8, 2021

Hi,
We are so sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. However, our support team has sent you an email but no reply from you. It seems like you haven't received it yet or it has come to your spam box.
We have checked our database and we did not get your image yet. Please send us your logo image so that we can handle it for you.
We are always willing to assist you at our best.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

December 27, 2020

Very easy to use, very good function, very intuitive. Finally an app with decent looks, and it is very easy to use own designed badges as well.

HouseofDogs.no
Norway
Time spent using app: 5 days

Edited July 12, 2021

Great Support. It is very fastttt we had a problem and it was resolved by it.
I highly recommended that App.

SuperBoom Co.
Time spent using app: 9 minutes

December 17, 2020

This app introduces some great badges that I never thought I would need them so much. I recommended you.

MorenoBHLV
Time spent using app: 2 minutes

December 14, 2020

Best watermark app. I have literally tried others and immediately deleted theirs. But Super Watermarks truly is an easy app to use and its great quality, as soon as you download the app, you are greeted witha hello and they are willing to assist you. For example, I added 4 more pics to an existing photo and the developer/customer support member helped me immediately. Was very professional and quick to respond. What makes it amazing is they are willing to actually help you. They dont see the customer as just quick $. They want to make sure your money is well spent and that they provide the highest quakity app and service. Thank you again Hong! Your app is awesome. Only thing I want to add is jf you can increase the file size if the icon watermark we can upload to more than 5mb, that would be great :).

MINOR BANDS
Time spent using app: About 1 month

December 4, 2020

I used this app to help me promote a sale on last month. I like how easy it was to set up. May I suggest providing various other wording of the watermarks.

Inspired By Treva
Time spent using app: 5 months
2B I/O replied December 7, 2020

December 3, 2020

Customer service is very quick and great. Hong helped us to set up the watermark for our store. The stickers are pretty cool, thanks so much

BELLA BANA
Time spent using app: 7 days
2B I/O replied December 3, 2020

December 2, 2020

Very cool app, does exactly what I want it to and very easy to use! Would highly recommend to everyone.

ENKINDLER
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 9 minutes
2B I/O replied December 2, 2020

December 2, 2020

BEAUTIFUL APP .. TOTALLY LOVE USING THIS ONE ..
IT EASILY ADDS WATERMARKS AND EVEN LOGOS IF NEEDED .
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED