Super Watermarks ‑ Badges

Boost sales on Valentine with labels, stickers and badges

Free plan available

BK Saber Sounds

Decent enough App. The only issue I have with it is that if you plan to use this for product badges (Sale!, New Arrival, Top Seller!, etc), keep in mind that it hard embeds the badge to your image and is not an "overlay" (which is the correct way to execute a badge). A hard embed means if someone 'zooms' your product image, the badge is included in it. It also means the badge is shown in the product carousel if you have multiple product images on your product page, not just only on the main displayed image. This app is great for hard embedding watermarks to protect your images...but poor execution for sale badges. The fact this app says its also for 'badges' is misleading.

January 13, 2022

Hi BK Saber Sounds Team,

I'm Hong from Super Watermarks Team. We are very sorry for misleading you. However, on the listing page, we made it very clear that our app is one that works directly on a customer's product image.

Maybe we didn't explain it well enough to cause this unnecessary misunderstanding. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and will learn to edit the listing page.
Can you forgive our mistake with a better review? We would greatly appreciate you for that. Thank you so much.

Best regards,
Super Watermarks Support Team

Vision Direct Club

This app is a lifesaver, as we had so many skus it took us a long time to update images. with this app it helps save time and it allows us to focus on matters that most - sales! thank you guys for the app!

Zaldia

Great App to add watermark and also u will get a good selection of stickers to choose from. On top of that great Customer Support from Hong. Keep it up team. Cheers:)

December 6, 2021

Hi Chandan, thank you for trusting and using Super Watermarks. Good luck with your business and hope you are always happy using our app 😘

Sonic Brush®

Amazing app, perfect to add watermarks on all your products pictures. The support is great and answers all your questions quickly. I definitely recommend this app!

December 1, 2021

Hi Yoann,
Thanks for your review. We will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work!
Good luck with your business and hope you are always happy using our app 😘

BjK Production

Support team stayed in contact with me when a Issue came. They did all the watermarks for me so I wouldn't have to. Great app and team be sure to download it you won't regret it!

November 29, 2021

Thanks very much for your balanced and fair review. I appreciate your kind words and professional demeanor and look forward to seeing more of your work in the future.
Love you 😘

AccountsOfLegends

Really good application. When i had questions or something was unclear, the support team was really quick with helping me out.

November 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your sincere review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us.
We will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work!

Really thanks to the support team that helped me solve the design problem of the store, will continue to use the application

November 11, 2021

Thank you for the review! We're doing our best to bring awesome stickers to you as fast as possible. It's great to know that you found it useful! 🥰

Kendamil

Highly recommend, a great app to use especially around the holidays, adding discount badges to products actually makes customers buy more.

November 11, 2021

Thank you for trusting and using Super Watermarks. Good luck with your business and hope you are always happy using our app 😘

Food For Foodies

*** Be cautious that should you want to delete this app, you will have products stuck with watermarks that can't be deleted.*** I have a large catalogue and this app makes it really difficult to add just a select new number or new products to a campaign.
Also I've emailed twice asking for the watermarks to be removed off my products as I want to delete the app and move to a more efficient app. However I've had no more responses and the watermarks can't be removed from my images, hence the poor response.
The app crashed several times over the last few months and customer service had to often help fix the errors, which was often a 12-24 hour turnaround. I wouldn't recommend this solution for stores with large catalogues.
I'm honestly really cross that I now have half a store with watermarks!

July 26, 2021

Hi Sandy,

We are so sad to hear that you have had such a poor experience that you no longer want to work with us. We’re all sorry for a lot of inconveniences we’ve caused for the you and put you into the terrible situation. When receiving your email, we were really ashamed and knew that our apologies cannot make up for our mistakes.

About your issue, our Tech team has been jumping on it in priority, and we promise to recover the original images for your store within 12 hours. We will let you know as soon as it's fixed.

The fixing-bug process has lasted longer than expectation because there was an unexpected fault from our system when we tried to upgrade data to maintain the stable performance of application for the next releases.
This situation has taught us a lot. We know that has influenced your business, so we’re actively trying to minimize the possibility of this happening again. We hope that you will see our application's improvement.

Once again, we still want to give my sincerest apology to you.

Kind Regards,
The Super Watermarks team.

Doug's

Excellent app. Easy to use, effective and really great support. I had some trouble getting set up and the developer helped me out immediately. Highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6