SuperFields by Maestrooo

Manage and edit metafields easily

From $8.90/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Taskhuskycom

We frequently recommend SuperFields by Maestrooo to our customers and use it on our own Shopify store. The app is super easy to use and the price can't be beat. In addition, it does so much more than just being a place to store additional data.

Planetrum

Location Guadeloupe
Time spent using app About 4 years

This app is great - it's the only app available that gave us the ability to fully customize our specific fields. I have never done anything close to even calling it coding. I managed to install the app and create all the additional custom products fields I required and more. Their support was incredible and helped us get things done very quickly to our exact specifications. Highly recommended!

Lion Feet Sneakers

Location Denmark

Works very well. I used it for their theme, the Trademark theme which makes my product pages look very great. With handpicked cross-sells and tabs on the product page.

See live at www.lion-feet.dk

Sparkled Co

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is awesome to use with your Maestrooo's Kagami theme. It's able to customize different parts of the site like related products and it even allows to create a tab to feature a blog content on the product page. Michaël is absolutely the best person to work with and answers every question quickly!

Barbershop Norge

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 5 years

Great app to extend the functionality of our store. Recommended!

2 Next